• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

how to smoothly import .177cal air rifle - guidelines

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
vmsr66

Re: how to smoothly import .177cal air rifle - guidelines

Postby vmsr66 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Which courier is carrying your consignment? If it lands at Fedex, Delhi, their clearing agent Heena & Co, will guide you with necessary formalities to be completed for Customs clearance of the consignment. Fedex authorization letter, Fedex KYC Form, PAN card copy, Voter ID copy, Shooter ID copy and original, self letter to Dy.Commissioner / Asst.Commissioner of Customs, last 6 months bank statement, letter from local rifle association, invoice copy from seller and any other document demanded have to be submitted to the clearing agent. They charge around Rs.5000 to 6000/- towards clearing charges. If it is through USPS, getting your consignment depends entirely on your luck.

Rijo Joseph

Postby Rijo Joseph » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:36 am

earlier Fedex Bangalore does not direct us to a clearing agent ,or we don't need to pay any thing extra to FedEx for clearing....i heard UPS is having an agent in Mumbai, as there port of clearance for south India is Mumbai and they were charging for clearance.

Sometimes if you want to get rid of the gun, you have to pick the gun up.

Sagarsoni

Postby Sagarsoni » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:23 am

I have Beretta m84fs air pistol coming and its right no with delhi customs, Shipping company asked me Authorized Dealer code of my bank, as I am not seller or exporter how can I get AD code or how can I get my package clear it.
I have already sent memberships Id, invoice,photo ID to them and they asking AD code.
I also had told them AD code is not required for airpistol as I have bought it only for personal use.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Postby kanwar76 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Guys,

Any idea as which sites are shipping airguns to India nowdays?

-Inder

I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mayankbanerjee1

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 pm

kanwar76 wrote:Guys,

Any idea as which sites are shipping airguns to India nowdays?

-Inder

Pyramidair is having dedicated India shipping. Please check/search their website.

Regards,

Mayank Banerjee

snIPer

Postby snIPer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Airguns of Arizona ships via USPS and that is much cheaper than the option from PA.

On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

Return to “Air Guns”