Photos of Cannon Air rifles

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Photos of Cannon Air rifles

Post by santhosh » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

The latest price for Cannon 35, 50,is 2500 and 65 model is 2700 if you get it from olympic sports directly

You can call them on

Shop-03322366657
Office- 03322367996

or mail them [email protected]

i mailed them last week no response so called them twice they said they will reply to the mail still waiting for that :?

Regards
Santhosh.B

For Advertising mail webmaster
santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by santhosh » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

Hello every body,

Last week i got a Cannon LG 65 , my friends uncle got it from Kokatta olympic sports, he had carried it for me :) while he was travelling to chennai.
I tried it and i had taken some snaps and uploaded to Picasa

http://picasaweb.google.com/b.santhosh/CannonLG6522#

Check this out

:cheers:
Santhosh.B

babawalter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by babawalter » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 pm

hi
Good looking gun santosh but what about performance of gun how its shoots, weight...............
baba

meow
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by meow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey CONGRATZ santhosh !!!! :D

santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by santhosh » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 am

Hello friends,
i tried firing 50 rounds and its fine (Better than IHP), the stock is good but a bit on the heavier side the butt plate is aluminium,not so comfortable with that, I like the muzzle break pretty neat ,need to zero in the gun, currently i dont have time will be free after couple of weeks so i will post the info later.

regards
santhosh.B

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Santosh, Congrats!
The canon likes master shot flat head the most and also G smith High Impact dome pellets.
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

shanthirai
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shanthirai » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi Tirtha:

Does the Cannon Air Rifles have an agent in Bangalore ? If so pl let me have the name and address and phone numbers. thanks

Shanthi Rai.

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Can anyone help with Disassembly of the Canon.
I removed the pins from the back but the main piston body n kit refuses to come out. is anything holding it back in?
/S/
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

reynoldmaben
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by reynoldmaben » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Dear Shanthirai,

One more in the list of Canon seekers... welcome brother, You will not rec a reply from Thritis, he is no more a member in this forum... None of the dealers in Bangalore have Canon, if you happen to enquire with them they will only promise you to get a stock in 15 days which will never happen. Olympic Sports /Kolkata who is the manufacturer will never reply to your enquiries.. if you happen to call him Mr. P Das... he will ask you to send an email but will never reply.. best way to get the rifle is to have a friend from Kolkata to purchase and ship it across. But Olympic Sports always will say that they have exhausted the stock. So you will have to wait..

Meanwhile.. i have had a chance to hold a Canon last Friday, believe me rifle is very heavy because of the quality of metal used in it.. Am not sure of the accuracy as i never shot.. Instead you purchase a IHP 35, which is a good option and most of the seniors in the forum will recommend you to do so..

Reynold

prasanjit.baul
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prasanjit.baul » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:27 pm

If i manage a friend in Kolkata.... n tell him to send me da Air rifle.... will there be ne problems??? regarding shipment?? Okk.. pls lemme know wat will be da easiest n effective way of dispatching da gun from kolkata to mumbai???
1. By Transport?? if yes then what mode??
2. By courier?? I think it will be too costly
3. Carrying it personally
4. Any other pls lemme know...

Regards

Prasanjit (my first post in da forum... IFG rocks... i found a medium to expand my hobby....)

prasanjit.baul
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prasanjit.baul » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Pls help me buddies.... I also wanna know wat will be best for me?? i saw in da website of National Air Rifles websites a rifle wid 120 mtrs range and effective range of 100mtr.... can dis be true??? i wud lyk to hav my hands on it.... dey didn mention da name of da rifle.... i am ready to pay for the rifle... say around 7-8k.... pls help me out....

Regards

kb100
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kb100 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Please do not HIJACK someone else's thread Prasanjit... esp when you have your own - http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10841

Secondly please take time out to post a proper introduction.

Lastly please try to type in good old plain English. Most of us are quite old here and find it difficult to comprehend (or for that matter like) SMS language. (Dis for This, Wud for Would, Lyk for Like, etc etc)

Please take the time to read the Air gun section - most of your questions have been answered there (multiple times!). Right up on the 'Banner' of the page, you will find a small "search" icon. Please input the relevant key words of the article/information you are seeking and it will throw up all threads with a mention of the same!

All the best with your search and enjoy your stay here! :)
A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet!

sokkri
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sokkri » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi prasanjit.baul,
Just follow the advice of kb100 to get everything to want. Members in this forum love to avoid slangs, so avoid.

prasanjit.baul
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prasanjit.baul » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks.... i really loved to be instructed.... i will try making searches.... As i am new to dis i had little idea of these things... I actually posted these things as i found da topic way above my first post.... nothing else... i may say dat i got da ans for my second question or query but i think the first query which i asked is non other than the topic above my first post.... Sorry for wrong Posts.... :stupid:

t20
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by t20 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Looks like Indian gun does good job. Ya..the last part is interesting. What a grouping!!
[youtube][/youtube]