Photos of Cannon Air rifles

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
abhrankash
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Photos of Cannon Air rifles

Post by abhrankash » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am

Big Daddy wrote:Hi Santhosh,
glad you liked the rifle. Yes its a really nice one and I’m toying with the idea of a stock change a little later. I have down loaded some stock samples, but the particular carpenter who I’d like to do the work done by is very busy till July.

BD

Dear sir,
In my area I know a very old carpenter who was previously working in IOF Badmal as a pattern maker if you do insist I can talk to him if possible the butts can be manufactured and I can post them at your address.

He is expert in wood work done on rifle right now he is working with a private ARMORY(AT DAW & ARMORY) at Cuttack city which is 30km away from Bhubaneswar.
ABHRANKASH

Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
Winston Churchill

For Advertising mail webmaster
dskishan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by dskishan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi every one i have canon .22 it is old one

vivek16sep1969
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vivek16sep1969 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 am

Hi every one
I have a cannon 65 .22 cal under lever air rifle
Its quite powerful
posting some pics

regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Fast is fine but accuracy is everything......"
-Wyatt Earp

Gunner_dh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Gunner_dh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi All,

Hope the post is still live. I live in Kolkata and have been searching for Olympic sports for a long time. Does any one know if they are still in business, because multiple post regarding the address are available in the forum however behind lalbazar I could not locate them.
Presently I have a Can-on 35, 200 & Sdb Forentier. All in .177, Was hoping to put the Canon LG 65 in my collection.

Regards
dh