Photos of Cannon Air rifles

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
TenX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TenX » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:14 pm

tirths";p="62587 wrote: Called them.

.22 cost will be 2200
.177 will be 21000

Shipping cost extra (500~600)

-Tirtha
Guess thats an additional zero there :)
Never Shave without a Blade
.......^___________________^
....../ '---_________________ ]
...../_==O;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....),---.(_(____)/.....
....// (..) ),----/....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------

For Advertising mail webmaster
tirths
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Photos of Cannon Air rifles

Post by tirths » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Opps!! Sorry abt it. It is 21000

Atanu
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re:

Post by Atanu » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

p_sircar wrote:Tirths,
These are the Tel. Nos. of loympic sports.
Shop-03322366657
Office- 03322367996
Please feel free to ask for any other details.
Regards,
Prabir.
Hi Tirths,

I think you should post you own long time experience about Canon (Cannon) :D , especially benchmarking it with IHP's National models.

Thanks,

Atanu

santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by santhosh » Sat May 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Hello fellow IFGians,

Today i happened to test the Cannon Owned by Big Daddy it is a .22 caliber rilfe , the blueing is excellent compared to IHP that i own, the Muzzel break ,Front View Rear view(Diopter) was excellent and it was beeing worked on for Auto fireing issue , the Trigger pull was very very light the power was awesome and pretty good accuracy, all the metal finishing is very good ,the only thing that was not good compared to IHP was the stock which really sucks the Butt plate is made of Aluminium and it is adjustable ,well the IHP is very nice in this aspect.

In my opinion if i had seen the Cannnon before i purchased the IHP i would have gone for that.

Regards
Santhosh.B

santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by santhosh » Mon May 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Today i called olympic sports and checked about their models

The have a Cannon 35, 50,65 model all break barrel in .22 caliber the Cost of Model 65 is 2700 and rest is 2500

Cannon 35 and 50 have an effective range of 40~ 45 meters and Cannon 65 has a Range of 50~55 meters This is what they promised as they are the manufacturers of these Guns.

You can mail them at [email protected] and they will respond to you.

Cheers
Santhosh.B

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Mon May 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi Santhosh,
glad you liked the rifle. Yes its a really nice one and I’m toying with the idea of a stock change a little later. I have down loaded some stock samples, but the particular carpenter who I’d like to do the work done by is very busy till July.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

meow
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by meow » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 am

i mailed them. waiting....

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 pm

santhosh wrote:.... it was beeing worked on for Auto fireing issue , the Trigger pull was very very light....
By "auto fire" I take it you mean that the airgun has the tendency to discharge without the trigger being operated? Would indicate a problem with the trigger sear. Probably been filed away to make the trigger pull lighter and in the process made the sear to piston contact much too iffy to be safe. The trigger sear/ trigger unit would need to be replaced.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

santhosh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by santhosh » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm

May be thats the reason, but i dont have an update on that now
:cheers:

pkjeetesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pkjeetesh » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 pm

mundaire wrote:
santhosh wrote:.... it was beeing worked on for Auto fireing issue , the Trigger pull was very very light....
By "auto fire" I take it you mean that the airgun has the tendency to discharge without the trigger being operated? Would indicate a problem with the trigger sear. Probably been filed away to make the trigger pull lighter and in the process made the sear to piston contact much too iffy to be safe. The trigger sear/ trigger unit would need to be replaced.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

Abhijeet...the Canon has a screw at the bottom of the trigger housing which is actually not a stage adjustment screw...it only adjusts the sear overlap with the piston rod (dangerous, if you dont know how much to adjust)....found mostly in old airguns....according to Joy Biswas of Aimco IHP also had it, but due to the ''autofire'' problem, discontinued it...to avoid tamper, Canon atleast ensured that you have to remove the stock to access the screw...

regards

p k jeetesh

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 pm

You’re right Mundaire & PK. The sear has been filed a little but that’s not the main problem. What happens is that when you adjust the screw, the trigger becomes even more “super light”. But after say 30 shots the screw tends to vibrate back to square one. Hence a little application of shelack to hold the screw in place. The screw is a little beyond the comfort zone and stuck tight. If time permits, it will be done this weekend.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

pkjeetesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pkjeetesh » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Big Daddy wrote:You’re right Mundaire & PK. The sear has been filed a little but that’s not the main problem. What happens is that when you adjust the screw, the trigger becomes even more “super light”. But after say 30 shots the screw tends to vibrate back to square one. Hence a little application of shelack to hold the screw in place. The screw is a little beyond the comfort zone and stuck tight. If time permits, it will be done this weekend.

BD
BD....remove the old screw and fit a grub screw of the same size....adjust to your liking and then use a double lock nut to hold it in place....no loctite, no shelack etc.,...problem solved and....happy shooting....polish the sear ONLY without changing its shape, these parts are case hardened and if you file them, then you will risk the hardness...

reg

pkj

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am

You'r right PK. Guss i'll come over some day with my cannon. Need to show you a few things.

pkjeetesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pkjeetesh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 am

Come over BD....we'll sort this out..

reg

PKJ

spslfa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by spslfa » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm

tirths wrote:Called them.

.22 cost will be 2200
.177 will be 21000

Shipping cost extra (500~600)

-Tirtha

hello thirth

for .177 is it Rs2100/- or 21000/-??

suresh
hold on your dream, your day will come.....