IHP "National" air rifles & pistols

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:51 pm

Shahid,
I am a serious customer for the GAMO 3-9 x 32 mm for Rs. 3240/- as I would like to mount it on the IHP .22 Model 35. Pls get it for me if u can. Abhijeet pls advise accordingly and I can leave the money with you.

Abhijeet,
OK for the weekend, that makes it Saturday. Fine with me... the time ?

The farmhouse should also be fun besides a great learning exercise. I'll get snacks....

For Advertising mail webmaster
shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:18 pm

I hope your IHP . 22 shoots good groups. Mine sprays 6 inch groups at 20 yards, so all efoorts to zero in a scope failed. It is an unreliable air rifle lying around unused in Patna. I had got a steel rail fitted on it for fixing a scope.

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:44 pm

I don't have the IHP, am planning to tag along with Abhijeet and buy one from their dealer at Rani Jhansi Road... Thought the scope would be useful for whatever I eventually buy...

Wonder why yours is not accurate ?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:21 pm

mundaire";p="14027 wrote:Look forward to reading your thoughts on the lubing process... there's lots of conflicting advice on the web as to the recommended type of lubes to use...
Here you go...

http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic ... 4104#14104

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Thanks Shahid for your generous offer.will save me the dismantling the scope from Dev's airgun!will reimburse...look forward to the sohna cook off-chappli kabab on me!
best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

shahid

Post by shahid » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:50 am

I will send this rifle as well to Delhi through Danish for IFG experiments. Maybe tuning it a bit might improve its shooting.

What wood do they use in India ( IHP ) for making the stock ?

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:32 pm

They all claim it is hard wood, but only if it falls can one know the quality.....
Any other IFG member who has experienced a problem with the butt can chip in with comments...

striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

trying to find the Ihp dealer

Post by striker » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:24 pm

dear friends
national rifles official distributor for tamilnadu is
The Hindustan Sports & Armoury Co.
Arms & Ammunition Dealers,
39, Anna Salai Street,
Chennai - 600 079

but i dont find this dealer shop in this address ,phone no is also changed do any one know about the dealer shop location.

Thanks
Striker

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:50 pm

Shahid,
This poster is looking for info.Please help, by posting correct add if available.
Your technical query should be posted in appropriate area.If you need help, read the rules again.
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

ishan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Indian Hume air rifles & air pistols

Post by ishan » Sat May 12, 2007 9:25 pm

my nephew who lives in new delhi has an ihp air rifle , but seems to want a diana or any other international make arent international makes available in delhi?

cheers,
ishan.

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat May 12, 2007 11:56 pm

Ishan,

Where are you posting from? The location in your profile is a bogus one. Unless an explanation is forthcoming I shall have to yellow card you leading to your being banned from the forums.

Want to know where you really are? Just look at the icon below. :wink: :lol:

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun May 13, 2007 2:35 am

Hi Ishan,

Welcome aboard :)

At the same time be warned we at IFG have a very low tolerance for any kind of false information - even if it is as simple as something to do with location. Mehul is right, your IP address does not match up with your stated location - please rectify this ASAP to reflect an honest declaration of location!

Be honest and forthright with the members here, and you will find a treasure trove of information and a very friendly community, malicious lies will only lead to a quick exit...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

feroz
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by feroz » Thu May 24, 2007 11:15 pm

HELP ME OUT,
i would like to take a .177 national model 35 to my home town (kargil,j&k) from here(delhi) do i require any documents other than the bill.

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri May 25, 2007 12:58 am

Didn't know that there were any restrictions on taking air rifles anywhere in India. BTW, why don't you buy one in Kashmir itself? The last I recall there still were active gun shops in your state. I don;t think they have all ben closed down all of a sudden.

mishradk
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mishradk » Fri May 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Hi People..
This thread is a very long one.. not sure if any one has pointed out about this..
My observation about National HP Air rifleis as follows. :(
I had one PNEUMATIC NATIONAL AIR RIFLE ( PEEP SIGHT & Open sight ) for which I had to wait for more than 8 months to get.
1. when It came the condition was so worst that I had to use vacuum cleaner to remove dusts & sand..
2. When I looked at the foresight the screw was unthread. and the head of the screw was damaged.
3. Then I looked at the Inserts.. the Plastic Inserts are not concentric. i.e. stack all the 3 inserts and you will see that the insert’s center hole is not at the center of the insert. That is in the same insert if you rotate the insert then the aim will change.. or if you change the insert also the aim will change
4. Then it came to testing. I Pumped it.. and it released the air while pumping.
5. Some times you pump it. Put the pellet, lock it, and while you are about to aim , it will release
6. THE MOST DANGER THING (I pump it keeping it on a chair and pointing the barrel up) I was about to close the bolt and it released the air. So air got released but pellet remained inside. Now you can not remove the pellet. You have to pump it again. But if the bolt is closed there are chances that while pumping it will release air.. and pellet will be fired and .. now I think it is not required to say what will happen.
7 Some springs and washers were missing. which we ( Mack The Knife and Me ) discovered and then ordered again. ( were not free for us)
7. Mack The Knife tried to fix it many times.. he referred to Dr Shirshat but nothing helped. It was only temporary. In my total ownership of 2 years I could only fire 2 tins of P10. I was getting tired pumping it 10 times to shoot once.
8. After receiving I had informed NHP people.. about this problem . Got no communication from them.
9. I could not even think of giving it to any one as it I was seeing a potential danger on using that.. but at last some one took .. I gave him for 4 month to see if he can manage and he kept that.. I am not sure how he is doing with that rifle.
10. and the velocity which I was getting was just 380 FPS :evil:

But one happy exercise I had learnt is how to make the stock of the rifle rough ( I have forgotten what is that process is called) Mack The Knife had done it for me and I had helped him. He had also polished is nicely.. it was looking gr8.

Not sure about how good their rifle is for other people.. but my Air rifle was not a good one.. :( hope they have inproved in this

Regards
Mishradk