IHP "National" air rifles & pistols

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
M.C.Babu Reddy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: IHP "National" air rifles & pistols

Post by M.C.Babu Reddy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:03 am

Dear vsraja you got good gun.I want to know from where you brought. And what price.

For Advertising mail webmaster
vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:46 pm

M.C.Babu Reddy wrote:Dear vsraja you got good gun.I want to know from where you brought. And what price.
i have bought this Air rifle from ''http://www.firearmscentre.in/'' contact details are there.He is from coimbatore,the main IHP dealer in tamilnadu.His name is venkatachalam.The prices are nominal, My rifle is IHP 35 RF coated with 200 mastershot pellets with cover (worth 500rs) with courier charge was 8400rs. His price was the lowest in tamilnadu and the guns were well checked for any defect before shipping.You can also feel free to query him to clear any doubts regarding air rifles

M.C.Babu Reddy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by M.C.Babu Reddy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Dear sir thank you for your feed back.I is useful to me and our fellow members

Babu Reddy.M.C

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nkarun » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Am a new comer to this forum. From Kerala. Planning to buy an air rifle. Confused of my choices IHP 35, .22 OR SDB equivalent. I am a fresher n this area. My experience is only firing of 303 during NCC training

ttomkatt
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ttomkatt » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Hai nkarun, for starters, you can go with IHP 35. It is kind of economical and the quality seems to have improved over the years. There are more expensive options in the form of percihole guns (their springer series and nitro piston series) which are also quite popular. SDB is also a good model from what Ive heard but not so very common in Kerala I presume.

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nkarun » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Thank you tom, SDB is available in Kerala. I visited two armouries n my place 'trivandrum'. One promoting IHP 35. other SDB. this created confusion. On googling its found that IHP s a big venture having multidimensional products. SDB s much like a local lathe or some thing similar making rifles. Am not relaying on shop guys since they may be biased to certain products. That's why I seek advice from more experienced persons like you. I think I can proceed with IHP 35
Thanks once again.

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

My first AR IHP 35

Post by nkarun » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Dear All,
I brought my first air rifle, Its a wood stock, but i can't judge what type of wood is it. The shope keeper told me that its some sort of import wood. Picture are uploading there.
Iam using ' Mastershot' Flat head pellets, the shop keeper suggested that i had to first fire about 500 nos of such pellets so that the barrel will be free from burr or other kind of debris formed during manufacturing.
So far i had done some 50 firings. Accuracy is good, but i can't repeat it. May be am new to this. I tried some shots on target paper too for grouping ( i will upload pic).

I think we do have countable number of IHP 35 treads here. It will a good support if our senior members, who can point some light on features, pros and cons, solutions etc for this particular model.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nkarun on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:05 pm

Today i shot with my IHP 35 .22.The photo of my rifle and the video of the target shooting was attached here.I shot from 10 meter bench rested at open sights.The interesting thing was i shot three pellets at the same hole out of five shots.may be those two deviated shots were because of my aiming fault.
VIDEO-''''
PHOTO of rifle- ''http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/vsraj ... sort=3&o=1''

kauvaidya
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Proud Owner of IHP National 0.22

Post by kauvaidya » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Hi all,

This is the first blog in my life and Thankfully its about gun. My favorite IHP National .22.

My first and last till date gun, IHP National .22 was gifted to me by my dearest Grandfather who served in Mumbai Police as a gift of completion of my 12th Grade Exam.

I shoot only in SAFE AND protected environment the things like targets, Metal Sheets, non working Mobile Batteries etc. This gives me more fun and pleasure .
PLEASE REMEMBER : GUN CONTROL ISN'T ABOUT GUNS, IT'S ABOUT CONTROL.

With best regards,
Kaustubh Vaidya

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nkarun » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Hai sujoy. Is that IHP pistol still with you?

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: My first AR IHP 35

Post by nkarun » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 pm

nkarun wrote:Dear All,
I brought my first air rifle, Its a wood stock, but i can't judge what type of wood is it. The shope keeper told me that its some sort of import wood. Picture are uploading there.
Iam using ' Mastershot' Flat head pellets, the shop keeper suggested that i had to first fire about 500 nos of such pellets so that the barrel will be free from burr or other kind of debris formed during manufacturing.
So far i had done some 50 firings. Accuracy is good, but i can't repeat it. May be am a new to this, and facing slight shifting or swing or left arm in lateral direction. I tried some shots on target paper too for checking grouping ( i will upload pic).

I think we do have countable number of IHP 35 treads here. It will a good support if our senior members, who can point some light on features, pros and cons, solutions etc for this particular model.
Am updating my groupings here. Ts from a bench rested position 10 mts distance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

New shooter lucifer
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by New shooter lucifer » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Andd pls also guide me that should i buy uta olympic..price 3600 plus 500 for deliver from huliguns....pls guys suggest me
:mrgreen: :agree:

suhailraichur
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by suhailraichur » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:16 pm

New shooter lucifer wrote:Andd pls also guide me that should i buy uta olympic..price 3600 plus 500 for deliver from huliguns....pls guys suggest me
:mrgreen: :agree:
Dear new shooter. I hv a uta sports gun which is 2years old it served me well but as usage went long the barrel locking systen it had gone loose mean to say after cocking the gun n locking it back the barrel would fall back down as locking system has ball locking n would not hold barrel weight it is very dangerous coz the barrel falling or barrel break n firing may coincide n the piston in chamber would push the barrel back to normal position so hard that it would beak the wooden stock due to sudden resistance at the barrel locking system even if our fingers are in between breech n chamber then u jnow what fatal accident may happen.

Moral of story - its my personal experience n extreme dangerous if happens in sudden .so buy a good rated gun if u really need ball locking system. Happy buying happy shoiting.

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nkarun » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Hai Lucifer, am not experienced enough to give suggestions.

I own an IHP 35.

Why I settled on this product ? I will explain ma view. May b t help u n taking decision. In search of air rifle I heard IHP from an arms dealer n my place. I googled to know more then ended n this forum. After reading several post I understand this a nice informative forum and joined to get more resources. And it benefited n getting pics of different air rifles, other details about DIY etc. I got other names like PERCIHOLE, SDB, AARMR, HURRICANE. I do homework for nearly two week to choose IHP, knowing its positive nd negative. Am happy with ma AR. Ya if it fail there s room for u to work on it. All air guns are gud and accurate may b its power vary. But I think it all depend on how u shoot and what you shoot. This is my view on this subject. Hope it may help you.

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: IHP "National" air rifles & pistols / Tunning

Post by nkarun » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 am

I made a visit to my armor yesterday. He checked my IHP 35, and told to replace the nylon barrel seal, and barrel lock mechanism. He also suggest i should go for G-smith main spring. But to certain things am not convinced

So my doubts are,

1.I brought this gun only 3 months ago, and had roughly around 700 rounds only. Should i bother to change the seal now. Am not facing any power drop now.
2. Barrel locking- its was early smooth, but now armor tightened it, and feeling little bit heavy now. How should really it be?
3. Main Spring - G-Smith is a good company, i used there pellets ,far better from other manufactures, in case of consistency and precision of products. Can i expect same on springs too? Any one compared its compliance with other springs?
4. Did it cause overload to my Barrel?

Hope our Gurus can guide me through.