Which airgun should I buy?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Which airgun should I buy?

Post by sagar 12345 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:46 am

hi prashantji, i have many guns its true & club elite is only one nitro piston air rifle others are springer .i ask you just for the sake of my knowledge . when i came through your posts on sdb sport my interest an air rifle mechanism & science behind them rises.i ordered precihole spring guide & top hat <polymer> & few washers . can i use these items in my other sdb air rifles since they dont have any top hat & you told me top hat smoothens firing cycle. please reply sir.

For Advertising mail webmaster
prashantjha19
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prashantjha19 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Yes sir, you can use these. The rear guide is very much swappable in all SDBs (if you want to alter weight of the action at the rear). The top guide will need alteration to fit inside the shaft pistons, and you know how. Can also make top guides from out of the poly rear guides. It's a simple DIY jig. Sits snug inside the bigger bore gun pistons (Apache's...); but would need some filing to slide into the pistons of smaller bore SDB guns (Sport, Artemis, Gennex). Using a pair of well greased steel washers over the guides is something I always recommend.
Regards,
Prashant

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:17 am

PRASHANTJHA SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY.

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:52 pm

PRASHANTJHA SIR, I HAVE ORDERED PRECIHOLE POLYMER WASHER BECAUSE I DID NOT FIND STEEL WASHER OF ACCURATE SIZE .CAN I USE THESE POLYMER WASHER & HOW MUCH WASHER I CAN USE ON FRONT & REAR SPRING GUIDE AS PER YOUR EXPERIENCE WITHOUT FACING ANY PROBLEM IN COCKING DUE TO EXTRA PRELOAD OF TOP HAT & WASHER.

Preet0502
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Preet0502 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:26 am

Hey guys... Im new over here... And first of all thank you all india always read your threDs and got toh know many things about air guns..... Now i come to my topic.i want to sell my crossman SNR. 375 its Very good in condition.as good as brand new.। With each and every factory packing brought it for inr 49,500....now suggest me a good price I should put on it.someone suggested me for 30k-35k because;of it's super good condition.।। Thanks :cheers: