Where can I get Gamo Hunter Extreme

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Emery
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Where can I get Gamo Hunter Extreme

Post by Emery » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:34 pm

Hi all,

Please let me know if Mumbai has a Dealer for Gamo guns. and how much will it cost; approximately?

Bhushistar

For Advertising mail webmaster
karandheer78
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Where can I get Gamo Hunter Extreme

Post by karandheer78 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 pm

hi Bhushistar...u need to check with TT & G TRADING PVT. LTD., Delhi. Ph Nos: +91 11 23361396 / / +91 11 23349030 Fax: +91 11 23349029
The last time I called them, they gave me an email ID on which I can send what I want & they wud then ask somebody to call me. As of now, I am still waiting for tht call...& it's only about 45 days...so I am still waiting!! :? ...but hey...maybe u may have better luck...

Interestingly, even the Gamo site (http://www.gamo.com/defaultcvt.aspx?ID=27) talks abt them being the official dealersfor Gamo in India!!

I wud presume (strictly a presumption) tht it wud cost u in upwards of 40k. Gamo Hunter Extreme is the most powerful one from the Gamo stable I guess. For accuracy, reviews etc I am sure some1 else wud be better equipped to answer.

Cheers!!

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:54 pm

Emery, karan if your luck favours you and TT and G responds let everybody know. spoke to them way back they are not at all connected with gamo unless some revolution has taken place. but if they are gamo then its good news but the worst would be if they quote funny figures like qouted by gsmith for all dianas whereas gsmith is a proper diana dealer selling german dianas.best of luck

archer
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by archer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:00 am

Magnum arms had a gamo a few months back....not sure wat model .... u can get the details from the dealer section....he is based in kherwadi(grant road E)...

regards
Parag

karandheer78
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by karandheer78 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:49 am

hi Andy...but thn funny is the name of the game whn v want an imported 0.22 cal air rifle in India! Wht did Gsmith quote for the Diana?

hi Parag...had checked with Magnum some days back for a Diana...the price diff btwn his quote & wht i got it at was abt 13k! so i guess, gamao wud follow suit.

hey Emery...u gotta negotiate...REALLY negotiate with these guys. My personal experience with Gsmith was very good though. The boss knows his business & his quotes were far lower than market quotes. But whn seen in light of company prices, they do look distorted & funny...but then thts wht is said early on too...funny is the name of the game in this segment!

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:45 pm

anybody in pune who could throw some light on diana prices of gsmith just for the information of all.thanks

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:06 pm

Hi Andy

I am in correspondence with Gsmith ( PUNE ) about Diana rifles, they have been fast in response till now. Today I have send them my list of selected Diana rifles and hope they will quote me soon. I'll post there quote & terms as soon I have them.

I have requested for following models:

1) 350 Magnum
2) 34 Panther with Scope
3) 350 Magnum Classic Professional

if you are any other member is interested in buying Diana rifles than we can pool-in and can get a better pricing ...what do you guys say ? You can check list of Diana products and select your prefered arms.

-Kanwal
( New Delhi )

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:07 pm

Karan,

Tell me the exact Diana model and price you got ?

-Kanwal

hi Parag...had checked with Magnum some days back for a Diana...the price diff btwn his quote & wht i got it at was abt 13k! so i guess, gamao wud follow suit.

karandheer78
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by karandheer78 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi Kanwal...thats a great idea. Bulk buying can always give us an advantage. I have dealt, in a miniscule way, with Gsmith & they are very professional (compared to the others that i have dealt with in my air rifle quest)

Do lt us know what quote you are getting for the listed models. Also, what term & conditions is he asking for (advance et all).

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:05 pm

I have got there quote but its too high, mailed them back seeking some clarifications, lets wait for another day and see what they have to say about this....

Emery
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Emery » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:33 pm

kanwal wrote:I have got there quote but its too high, mailed them back seeking some clarifications, lets wait for another day and see what they have to say about this....
Hi Guys,

I just spoke to Col Kulkarni from GSmith, He qouted 46k for Diana 350 Magnum and 51k for Diana 54.

Bhushistar

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:25 pm

Friends, here is the quote i got from Gsmith.

1) 350 Magnum -- 43K

2) 34 Panther -- 36K (without scope)

3) 350 Mangnum Classic Professional -- 46K

The scopes are available from 6000/- to 8000/- and the mounts from 2200/- till 6000/-

Comparing to online pricing these are quite high ( even if we add duty + shipping ). So, I hv asked Gsmith that being a distributor there prices should be much better......but haven't got there feedback yet.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:31 pm

You have almost arrived at the answer to your dilemma.
Get a .177 version and you should have it in your hands for about 25k max after duties on CIF price.
Simple fact of life 'who dares wins'.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:41 pm

Dev Boss !!! You are right, but I have seen some one got it in India @ 10K ... let me dig out the thread.......

Waise Bhai if you can help me ..... may I book an order on your behalf ??? you can pay a visit of the lady officer in Post-Cust-Dept......LOLOLOL....you must be missing her na !!!

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:28 pm

kanwal";p="33572 wrote:Dev Boss !!! You are right, but I have seen some one got it in India @ 10K ... let me dig out the thread.......
Kanwal, the 10k one you are referring to was NOT an imported piece! It was a "Gunmark" brand air-rifle made by the G Smith chaps in Pune...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein