Where can I get Gamo Hunter Extreme

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:38 pm

You are right sir, confussion was due to this same company representing Diana / Gunmark and model no 350 is same.

I have just called Gsmith-Pune, lady told me that they have following 2 models:

Gunmark 350 - 0.22 Cal @ 11K each
Gunmark 250 - 0.177 Cal @ 9K each
* no stock have a lead time.
* discount available but need to raise the qty's.

They'll be sending me product details soon.

For Advertising mail webmaster
karandheer78
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Where can I get Gamo Hunter Extreme

Post by karandheer78 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:17 pm

Hi Kanwal....well well...I do believe that 43k is not too bad a price, considering the quotes that others are giving. Did u ask him how many do v need to order or he is ok with any number?

As Dev pointed out, if some1 is willing to take on the establishment & get it directly, it wud be a good precedent.The hassles arise whn one has to get in a 0.22 cal. That's where the grey areas abound. Also, international flights do not connect to all airports, so the hassle increases.

Let us know when Gsmith answers ur very valid question about prices being reasonable, since he is the officieal importer.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Someone has a gunmark rifle but its not a diana, pretty and all but not a diana. Kunwal take the bull by the horns and I'll be right there besides you. Just get your Delhi State Membership or join Tuglakabad also. It is not that much of a hassle as we think. Just follow the rules get the paper work. Check the NRAI Site, the import of air rifles also has Mr. Chacko's note specifying that club members may do so thru courier as long as its .177.

If you guys insisit on playing suckesr I'll charge Rs.35,000 and get you a model 35 or 350. ;-) But why tempt me, do your groundwork and I'll tag along to flirt with madam pushpa(I seem to like bearded women, must be old age) .

Dev
Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Risala » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:46 pm

45 K plus for an air gun,in that amount one can pick up a .22 LR IOF and a good imported single barrel shot gun.

Something worth considering,given that there is a world of a diff in burning powder and blowing air :)

Just my take.

Sanjay

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:40 pm

The following exchange took place between Airgun Buff (AB) and Powder Burner (PB):

AB: So, how often do you plink or practice with your 'powder burners'?

PB: Almost never. I am not a member of a range, so cannot practice or plink at home.

AB: So how do you keep your eye in?

PB: Well.....

AB: Are you thinking of investing in an electronic training aid then?

PB: Naaa...far too expensive. Costs far more than a decent airgun.

AB: All the best and I hope you are able to hit what you aim at when the time comes around.

Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Yaj » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:39 pm

Good one, Mack The Knife! I agree :mrgreen:
Regards,
Yaj.
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:53 am

While I am at the moment giddy by the cordite of my .22, I'll say that plinking almost everyday has made me a better shot with cartridge burners. In fact my air pistol practice has really improved my pistol shooting.

You don't need to spend 45 k if you are sensible about 20/25 k will get you a pretty fair one. In fact you can get a match pistol like the baikal for 20 k, duties included.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:04 pm

Dev boss,

You know DSRA - there is no sign of development on there side. called them a week ago and they still dont know when will GBMeet will gono happen..... I got a good response from NRAI so will wait till JAN or else pay-up 15K to NRAI.

I got info. that only 1 gun per import is allowed. Still digging how frequent one can do so...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:05 pm

Dev, don't get intimidated by Mr. Powder Burner rolling his eyes or by what he says. Buy the Silvery One. ;)

Remember he was the only one to have missed, with his OWN pistol, when you guys plinked at those bottles during a past fishing trip. This is proof positive that just having a powder burner isn't going to put you on target if you don't put in any practice.

Sorry, Sanjay! :mrgreen:

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:30 pm

Response from Gsmith:

About Diana princing - No comments

About Gunmark Air Rifles -

To: "KANWAL"
Subject: Re: GUNMARK BRAND AIR RIFLE
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:03:10 +0430

Dear Sir

Thank you for the mail. Sir Gunmark brand is ours only but we have stopped the manufacturing of the same for some time as we are completely redoing the design of the weapons.

Best regards-

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Risala » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="33648 wrote:Dev, don't get intimidated by Mr. Powder Burner rolling his eyes or by what he says. Buy the Silvery One. ;)

Remember he was the only one to have missed, with his OWN pistol, when you guys plinked at those bottles during a past fishing trip. This is proof positive that just having a powder burner isn't going to put you on target if you don't put in any practice.

Sorry, Sanjay! :mrgreen:
I was more concerned with evaluating the new mag from Numrich than precision
shooting on an empty beer bottle,to check for fit,feed,obstructions,smoothness of the action etc.

Have put enough lead on the spot both on and off the range with good results :wink:

The point I was making was simple,air guns or air pistols will never give you the thrill
that the real deal can give you for the same cost or may be much lower at least for the firearm,
sure the cost of ammo might be higher,even then it's a no brainer at Rs 9 for a .22 LR vs Rs 3 for a pellet.
The diff in cost more than makes up for the supply of ammo.

Hell I have seen a few blokes here who are happy walking into a toy shop or diwali meal and
getting excited after picking up one of those Airsoft replicas,but then each to his own,like I said
just my take :lol:

Sanjay

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 pm

karandheer78";p="33427 wrote:hi Bhushistar...u need to check with TT & G TRADING PVT. LTD., Delhi. Ph Nos: +91 11 23361396 / / +91 11 23349030 Fax: +91 11 23349029
The last time I called them, they gave me an email ID on which I can send what I want & they wud then ask somebody to call me. As of now, I am still waiting for tht call...& it's only about 45 days...so I am still waiting!! :? ...but hey...maybe u may have better luck...

Interestingly, even the Gamo site (http://www.gamo.com/defaultcvt.aspx?ID=27) talks abt them being the official dealersfor Gamo in India!!

I wud presume (strictly a presumption) tht it wud cost u in upwards of 40k. Gamo Hunter Extreme is the most powerful one from the Gamo stable I guess. For accuracy, reviews etc I am sure some1 else wud be better equipped to answer.

Cheers!!

This company TT & G is a wine importer, they are still in negotiation with Gamo for the distribution ( haven't done any aggrement yet ) so no product - no information .... thank you bye bye

biking3819
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by biking3819 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:24 pm

kanwal";p="33651 wrote:Response from Gsmith:

About Diana princing - No comments

About Gunmark Air Rifles -

To: "KANWAL"
Subject: Re: GUNMARK BRAND AIR RIFLE
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:03:10 +0430

Dear Sir

Thank you for the mail. Sir Gunmark brand is ours only but we have stopped the manufacturing of the same for some time as we are completely redoing the design of the weapons.

Best regards-
hi kanwal,
sometime back i had been to gsmith and they said the same and said that the new design wud incorporate the 2stage trigger assembly,the .177 version prototype is nearly completed.as and when i wud keep u guys updated about the same,and yes the .177 also has a adjustable cheek piece which i saw.
cheers sanjiv

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:39 am

hi kanwal told you tt and g was jinxed. well you could have asked that chapy for spanish wine if not a spanish gamo!cheers, andy.

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:28 pm

Ya Sanjiv the are doing new design and it will take up about 6 months to come up with new models.