Your reliable sources of pellets?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Tehemton
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Your reliable sources of pellets?

Post by Tehemton » Tue May 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi,
After reading online about people receiving dubious batches of pellets, and having had a not so pleasant experience with a particular site (which I will not name yet) I wanted to ask where you guys order pellets from?
Is it sites like 10kya or local vendors. I'm looking for a reliable site/source with reasonable prices for pellets.
Any inputs are highly appreciated.
Thanks

For Advertising mail webmaster
Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Your reliable sources of pellets?

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Tue May 21, 2019 9:46 pm

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 am

Hi,
You can also try https://kiehberg.in/
They are pretty good in the quality of pellets and other equipment they provide.

Regards,
Maanbir

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Fri May 24, 2019 12:03 pm

All three sites above are good ... I have ordered from them with good success.

Cheers
Pravin

Dr_Deol
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Dr_Deol » Fri May 24, 2019 11:52 pm

I had bought pellets from kovibazar, 10kya & Airgunshop.in . All are good. Just search what you want, compare the price and order.

Tehemton
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Tehemton » Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 am

Thanks guys, I'll order from these next time.
I asked because I ordered pellets from tenexe.com and it has beeen the most horrible experience so far. They have absolutely rubbish customer service. They accepted my order despite not having the pellets in stock, refuse to pay me back my money and asked me to wait for "jab stock mein aayega tab aayega".it's been over 20 days now. Their customer care numbers are either always unavailable or switched off and even if you do manage to get them on call, they respond with "I'll check and let you know" and cut the call immediately and stop responding to your calls all day long after that. And after reading online here and there a bit, they seem to have been doing this to many other customers as well. Which is why I figured it's better to ask for feedback here before ordering next time.