How to uncock Nx100 polaris?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
JORDANN
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

How to uncock Nx100 polaris?

Post by JORDANN » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:36 am

I happened to cock my Nx100 polaris when it was out of stock. Now I cant uncock it. And I'm attaching a pic of a black tiny thing which came out of while opening the stock of my Nx100 polaris; I don't know what it is and where to place it. Please somebody help meImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: How to uncock Nx100 polaris?

Post by Bishop » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:54 pm

That tiny black thing is cocking link pad.It goes in between the first split cocking lever and the recieved tube.
In order to decock it , remove cocking lever from tube as in image 1,2 and 3.Close the barrel .Put back the cocking lever in its slot.Fix the action to the stock and then you can either1) fire in a safe direction or2) once again break the barrel and decock it by slowing releasing the barrel while operating the trigger.
If you are a newb go for 1st method.you can also drop in a pellet ,if you don't want to dry fire your rifle.

Added in 8 minutes 5 seconds:
IMG_20190407_185047.jpg
These images will help you to place the cocking link pad properly.I hope GNV sir won't mind ,me using these images.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JORDANN
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: How to uncock Nx100 polaris?

Post by JORDANN » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:44 am

Thank you bro

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk