IHP N35 VS SDB Artemis/ Sports

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: IHP N35 VS SDB Artemis/ Sports

Post by sagar 12345 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:25 pm

hi pravin dont worry whole of end cap is is alliened with trigger adjustment screw when you remove stock then remove end cap & aliien it with screw.dont hurry to adjust trigger . adjust only after 500 shots.mean time cocking effort reduced & trigger becomes smooth.

For Advertising mail webmaster
dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Ok called SDB and they are really helpful

All I needed to do is find the smallest screw driver and rotate the screw as it goes off the center ..

So now am back on track thanks for real real quick response from SDB guys !!

Loosened it by .45 turn and trigger is bit better .. will tune again after 500 shots !! And then SCOPE time:)

Cheers !!

Added in 3 minutes 37 seconds:
Hey Sagar thanks on mobile n saw your post now. ..

I did tubed her a bit for trigger and yes almost 250 shots through now :)

She's getting better but testing is only in 7 meters at home ..

Will test her long range with scope in May at my native in kokan ;) till then I am just breaking her in ...

Cheers

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi All ,

Saturday I got one of my next 2 pellets Precipell 4.5 Round Head ...tested 10 of them and I found that they also fit very tight in SDB Artemis
I have to push them real hard such that my finder tip gets a nice circle mark ... and yes before even that I have to align the head perfectly so while pushing it it gets Deformed uniformly ( Yes I guess it does get deformed)

So I am not sure how other shooters here have success with Precipell RH pellets :( now next one am waiting is another Indian pellet MSC Magnum .177 pellets and am hoping they fit properly.

so am still shooting United Shots Pointed pellets that I got with my rifle to break her in ..

I know pellets have to fit tight in the breach but not soo tight that you have to literally stand on them to go in ... :(

Anyways still waiting for 500 shot mark and then will do the accuracy testing with all the pellets I have even if they are tight or lose

Cheers
Pravin

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:24 am

The tightness of the PH pellets is because the head of the pellet also Contacts the rifling , making it difficult to push in , while the US pellets contact the rifling only at the base of the skirt. To get a clear picture of what's happening to the pellet, take a thin rod and push the pellet all the way out through the barrel. Hopefully you will see only rifling marks on the pellet and no deformation.
"Aim small, miss small."

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi Sam ,

Yes the precipel and all other pellets do have the diameter I guess 4.5 and the US pellets might have 4.4 ? thats the reason they fit nicely in the barrel ?

I read that the new SDB breaches are with 4.5 standards but I guess we are still bit far from that :(

So do you mean to say that pushing the pellets hard to go in will not affect accuracy ?

Regards,
Pravin

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm

dalvipravin wrote:
So do you mean to say that pushing the pellets hard to go in will not affect accuracy ?
That's the case at least with my rifle .
"Aim small, miss small."

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:56 am

Hi Sam ,

Good to know that actually... I am going to take he to my native place in May.... will try the 25!30 meters plus groupings there for accuracy with all the pellets ... !!

CHeers
Pravin

dalvipravin
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dalvipravin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi all ,

Today morning I got MSC long range Magnum tin from pelletshopee. It was packed in a roam wrap and came in postal envelop which damaged the tin. Not happy with the packing , kovibazaar sends all the pellets in nicely packed and boxed.

I tried the pellets and they FIT nicely in the breach :)
Means I don't have to push them real hard like other pellets to go in ...

Fired around 50 shots to get the feel and they seem to be ok ... Fliers are there compared to other pellets but it came be me ..

Though they fit good I didn't like the finish on them .. both sides you can see the die closing lines which some what disturbs the symmetry of the pellet .

Cheers
Pravin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.