My Scope

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Sky56
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

My Scope

Post by Sky56 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello all,

I recently purchased a UTG 3-9x32 rifle scope from airgun bazaar website and trust me, I could not resist to tell you all that the scope is outstanding! I have seen many posts regarding rifle scopes duplicity and also the scopes which the gun dealers have are duplicate. Earlier I purchased a Bushnell scope from one of my local dealer and found out that the horizontal line of the reticle is somewhat banking to the right. I corrected the mount, which was already correctly done in the first place! I returned the scope and took my money back.

Anyways, the UTG scope is amazing as I said and the build quality is also premium. The scope comes with two mounts, one L-key, lens caps, sunshade which gets attached to the object lens and a battery for the reticle red and green lights. For those who are looking for the scope, this might be the right choice. There is another scope on their website which looked pretty decent. Well, I haven't tested it yet!

I would post a review once I get that scope.

PS: I am not a professional reviewer. This is purely what I feel about the product which I thought I should share with you people.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: My Scope

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:23 pm

Thanks for sharing.