Scope for my air rifle.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Sky56
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Scope for my air rifle.

Post by Sky56 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi,

I want to buy a scope which is around 6000 to 7000 INR. which is the best scope and from where can I buy it? I am currently looking at Bushnell 3-9x40 scope which is amazing. But airgunbazaar does not have it in the stock. Indiamart people have banned the dealing of rifle scopes.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Scope for my air rifle.

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Sky56 wrote:Hi,

I want to buy a scope which is around 6000 to 7000 INR. which is the best scope and from where can I buy it? I am currently looking at Bushnell 3-9x40 scope which is amazing. But airgunbazaar does not have it in the stock. Indiamart people have banned the dealing of rifle scopes.
I have also been trying to buy a good quality scope since I got my IOF .30-06 Sporting Rifle. I am not able to find and original brand riflescopes with Indian Dealers or any online websites like airgunbazaar.in. Dealers claiming to have original scopes mostly have replicas and its very difficult to find out unless you use it.
I have been able to get two scope from amazon.in. First was Nikon P223 3x32mm and other was Tasco scope. Nikon is of superb quality but Tasco scope is not upto mark. You have to keep exploring amazon.in for scopes, sometimes they are available and sometimes they are not. Just few days back I saw Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-9x40 Dead-Hold BDC Riflescope, I added it to my wishlist and next day it was not available. And scopes available are not cheap, mostly above Rs. 20,000/-.

Thats the story.

Regards

Vikramaditya Singh.

Sky56
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sky56 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:36 am

Yes sir! you are completely right that dealers in India does not have original scopes. Today I bought Bushnell 3-9x40 EG from my local dealer and after installing it to my rifle, I found out that reticle were not exactly aligned. Instead, the horizontal reticle was banking to right side. I immediately returned the scope. Also I called up airgunbazaar.in and they were like they are facing import problems and would take time to again keep the scope in stock. The price of the same scope would be high as of now.

sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Sky56 wrote:Yes sir! you are completely right that dealers in India does not have original scopes. Today I bought Bushnell 3-9x40 EG from my local dealer and after installing it to my rifle, I found out that reticle were not exactly aligned. Instead, the horizontal reticle was banking to right side. I immediately returned the scope. Also I called up airgunbazaar.in and they were like they are facing import problems and would take time to again keep the scope in stock. The price of the same scope would be high as of now.
airgunbazaar.in clearly states that Bushnell and Leupold riflescopes available on their portal are replicas.

Added in 2 minutes 40 seconds:
I believe that you should go for Discovery Scopes available on alibaba and airgunbazaar. One of my friend is using it. He has air rifle and an IOF .30-06 Sporting Rifle.

Regards

Sky56
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sky56 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi @sumbriavikramaditya, thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately I bought the UTG scope before I could read you reply. However, I would like to let you know that this scope is really amazing. In future if you are looking for scope not above 10K in INR, I would suggest this scope. I have post aa review about the scope.

satvender
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by satvender » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:05 am

Hello, seems scopes are also available on pelletshoppee.com , just found while browsing web for airguns