launch of website www.aimco.co.in

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: launch of website www.aimco.co.in

Post by Prabhath » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:33 am

The quality of the Blanca airpistol is dismal Mo. It shoots .177 pellets and bbs. Only thing that I like about it is that it resembles a Colt pistol.

For Advertising mail webmaster
advitiyas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by advitiyas » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Hello Mr JoyBiswas,
Thats a really good idea to start with an online air gun site. I am interest in buying a national mod 35 deluxe. I am located in lucknow, Can you please quote the price all inclusive.

thanks
advitiyas
Just Do it !

ashkalra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ashkalra » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:46 am

I bought a Blanca Airpistol with .177 steel BBs and pellets ( Blanca does fire both steel BBs and pellets) from Blanca's distributor in New Delhi's Sadar Bazar area :

Contact Details :

Mohan Brothers
011-23553361
011-23672527

They are a small outlet but they are retail distributors for Blanca airpistols, and they also sell
different types of chinese airsoft guns.

Blance is not a very powerful airpistol, but has a heavy metal construction and does resemble the Colt 1911.

advitiyas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by advitiyas » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Oh that Blanca Airsoft Pistols, I was about to buy one last year for Rs 2000. I lost my interest after I tested it. It very a low power pistol.

regards
advitiyas
Just Do it !

kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Its a multi loader for BB ( about 20 in one time ), but pellet only 1 at a time.

Not powerfull at all.

Simply buy some other break barrel type air pistol which certainly will have more power than this one .... at half or less price to this one.

striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: launch of website www.aimco.co.in

Post by striker » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:31 am

Hello Mr JoyBiswas
do u have stocks for .177 ihp pneumatic rifle &ihp co2 pistol .if so pls mention their prices and availability

Thank you
Striker

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

INDIA'S FIRST ONLINE SHOPPING SITE FOR AIRRIFLES&AIRPIST

Post by joybiswas » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:00 pm

After a very positive response from ifg members and other sporting enthusiats we have relaunched our website in a shopping site format,all ihp products,as well as blanca airpistols and gun maintenance products are available on this portal.
Please login to www.aimco.co.in for all your airifles and airpistol needs and please post your valuable suggestions on this site so that we can develop this site further.

OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: INDIA'S FIRST ONLINE SHOPPING SITE FOR AIRRIFLES&AIR

Post by OverUnderPump » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Looks good Joy :D :D , thought I'd provide a quick feedback. The navigation to the product section can be diversified further, you can choose to have three distinct categories(for now atleast) Air Rifles, Air Pistols, Kits and Accesories.The pages can be linked via hotspots on the home page,(on the rifle,pistol etc).The current navigation is functional but its a 3 page setup, so it wont be too much of rework for you.
All said, its an excellent initiative from you, looking forward to seeing further improvements to the existing design(which I'm sure you have in mind).

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Wow does the shouting get yer attention.
Knock down the all caps next time.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:46 pm

joybiswas";p="39426 wrote:please post your valuable suggestions on this site so that we can develop this site further.
Joy for your sake I hope you got the work done at a bargain basement price... sorry if I sound harsh, but a quality website it is not! For contrast you can check out www.samawellness.com - a shopping site we'd done sometime back for a US based customer... I could go into individual problems, but there are too many to list and it'd probably take me hours to check it out and list them here in toto.

Anyhow, (in spite of the poor execution) it's certainly a good concept on your part and I wish you all success with it.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 pm

HI OUP I am glad u liked the site the only reason why i did'nt have three categories is because my main product is ihp only and i want most veiwers to directly go to ihp producs with lil or no hassel.
The other products i have listed is because most ppl have asked for an altenate brand but to be honest no brand has consistency in quality like ihp.
keep posting friend

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:31 pm

HI MUNDAIRE! u r right i did develop this site in a low budget u see i was not sure what kind of a response i will get,a lot of people act overenthusiastic but when the time comes to buy the products i.e fish out the real money they back away.
I did'nt know u were in the web ev business next time i redevelop my site i will definitely be in touch with u

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

INDIA'S FIRST ONLINE SHOPPING SITE FOR AIRRIFLES&AIRPIST

Post by joybiswas » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:49 pm

check out www.aimco.co.in for more details

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:41 pm

joybiswas";p="39678 wrote:i was not sure what kind of a response i will get,a lot of people act overenthusiastic but when the time comes to buy the products i.e fish out the real money they back away.
You have a pretty valid point there... that does tend to happen fairly often. So how has the response been thus far? Any sales from the site yet? Do try and ensure that you get it search engine optimised, search engines are usually responsible for over 80% of referrals to websites and a good search rank can contribute significantly to the number of people your site attracts.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Joy PLEASE do not repeatedly start new threads on the same subject! I've already merged one such thread of yours with the original discussion and am now doing so for the second time! We don't even usually allow people to advertise their websites here in this manner, please do not abuse the privilege.... and how about a link back to IFG on your website as a token of goodwill?

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in