• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

New product from Precihole.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Poonacha1998

New product from Precihole.

Postby Poonacha1998 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:26 am

Although Indian airgunning community is anticipating a much powerful springer from Precihole sports.There's also been discussion in the forum of SX200 being developed.Presuming Dr Shirsat's commitment to stay under 12 ftlb of ME,I think the new, upcoming product of Precihole will be PCP air pistol.Much more like a sports air pistol .What other members think of it? :roll:

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire

Re: New product from Precihole.

Postby mundaire » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:23 pm

After the demise of IHP, there is definitely an urgent need for someone to start manufacturing an affordable match air pistol.... My two bits.

Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Poonacha1998

Postby Poonacha1998 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Definitely yes ,Mundaire sir.After revolutionising 10 m air rifle shooting with the club models,it's time Precihole to contribute towards air pistol shooting.It'll be of great help for budding shooters .

chetan4shooting

Postby chetan4shooting » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:29 am

offcorse !

Return to “Air Guns”