my .22

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:01 pm

LOL

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: my .22

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:16 pm

Some one's going to get a hurt real bad :evil:

and i know that some one's going to be me :cry:

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:27 pm

Congratulations on your new ID... Enjoy and feel happy... and I AM a light kinda man... so don't mind my words...aren't u a darling too ?? :P

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 pm

Hi Sidharath Kapur,

That surely sounds better. I have been wondering all these days where Klapurs came from....mean which part of India. Well thanks to Mr. Dev that he rectified me that you are Mr. Kapur and I in turn suggested that you could surely ask your name to be rectified.

With Good wishes,

FFFFFFFART Collector (Gosh it stinks........) but it does bring a smile on many faces and I love seeing those happy faces around me ....So guys keep smiling

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:55 pm

Olly";p="30297 wrote: Congratulations on your new ID... Enjoy and feel happy... and I AM a light kinda man... so don't mind my words...aren't u a darling too ?? :P
its all in fun and the phrase "some one's going to get a hurt real bad" is one of my fav. phrases used very often by this ABCD comedian Russel peter :)
art_collector";p="30304 wrote: Hi Sidharath Kapur,

That surely sounds better. I have been wondering all these days where Klapurs came from....mean which part of India. Well thanks to Mr. Dev that he rectified me that you are Mr. Kapur and I in turn suggested that you could surely ask your name to be rectified.

With Good wishes,

FFFFFFFART Collector (Gosh it stinks........) but it does bring a smile on many faces and I love seeing those happy faces around me ....So guys keep smiling
hey that was a typo but dont tell my boss about it am trying to be a copywriter :P and i am 'supposedly' suppose to be the one to check and correct typos apart from writing a little bit :D

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:04 am

Dear Mr Kapur,

We wont tell ur boss ...........but what if ur boss is a member of the IFG too......and typos are not serious errors..........copy writers are permitted to commit them.....after all unless you make a mistake how can u know whats right and whats wrong.

AC

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:12 am

u seem to be workin quite late Mr Kapur.......u in ur office ???? That u remembered ur boss LOL...
.I leave my office and leave my worries and my employes there ...and dont even recall them till I reach my office the next day.
Try doing that.............it would help u.......greater concentration and general happiness

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:13 am

for a spelling correction I got .0000000000002 bullets wonder how these are calculated.

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:20 am

:D well the no. of bullets you got for correcting the spelling errors explain quite a lot about my pay, no wonder advertising bags the title of "worst paying profession"

do i hear some ahooha's :D

p.s. hey please refer to me as Sid/Siddharth or any thing that you fell like but not Mr. kapur. It always seems like some one's calling for my dad :P

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:49 am

:D

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:11 pm

[/quote]
its all in fun and the phrase "some one's going to get a hurt real bad" is one of my fav. phrases used very often by this ABCD comedian Russel peter :)

Me like Russel Peters too. "Somebody gonna get hurt...somebody...since I know your boss. " Ha ha ha Not!

Have you seen Borat? :lol:

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:35 pm

dev";p="30363 wrote:

Me like Russel Peters too. "Somebody gonna get hurt...somebody...since I know your boss. " Ha ha ha Not!

Have you seen Borat? :lol:

Dev
[/quote]

'Is that a threat....... Buddy' the baboon or what ever he was from doctor do little 2

Borat have seen in bits and pieces but love the way he introduces his sister and of course his love for ms. Silicone :D

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:33 pm

No threats between members of the same ethiopian profession :lol:
Clean up your rifle of all the grease, take the screws off and separate the two halves. Get all lingering oil off. Add locktite (super whiz) to screws and replace.

Do group checks like Mack The Knife reccomends and if still not there lets get together at Siri Fort. I hope that you aren't using a death grip while shooting the rifle.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:42 pm

Thanks

but just a few queries
what locktite?
and i can separate the two halves but i do hope you remember this is my first rifle and i really wouldn't know what and how to put it back up :)

plus whats a death grip ??

ya i know how foolish i look while asking such things :( but its my first time:D

Cheers

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:19 pm

Sid_kapur30";p="30382 wrote: what locktite?
The kind used as a threadlock
plus whats a death grip ??
Holding the fore end of the stock too tightly. For a springer you should just "float" the gun in the left hand (for right handers) and allow it to recoil freely, for any chance of producing consistent groups. Of course some springers are more sensitive to hold and others less so... Also, consistency is the key to accuracy - your hold, stance, pellets (make/ type/ weight etc.), the muzzle velocities produced by the gun, etc. everything should be as close to exactly the same - from shot to shot... Do join us at the range next time and hopefully we should be able to narrow down whether the gun's inaccuracy stems from mechanical shortcomings or just plain simple human error...

HTH
Cheers!
Abhijeet
Last edited by mundaire on Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein