my .22

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: my .22

Post by art_collector » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:08 pm

"If it aint tight it aint right"..........agree with these golden words hope you also agree with this statement Mr. Sid Klapur

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:08 am

Well it surely was fun. Went to the sirifort range on sat got a bullseye (of course i hired a rifle from there after i saw a few ppl. practicing i didnt have the courage to get mine out) and yes dev the mastershot pellets are just fine thought i couldnt get the round head ones so got the pointed ones
art_collector";p="30195 wrote: "If it aint tight it aint right"..........agree with these golden words hope you also agree with this statement Mr. Sid Klapur
In what context? apologies, for my head just wont think straight in context to such a phrase and klapur is actually kapur alas my new keyboard of those days still makes my face go read :P

And dev when were u in everest i was there around the time they were moving to ggn so all we ever did was write those IRRITATING newsletters and hurt our fingers on carom board :D

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:38 pm

Even I didn't get the 'ain't right if it ain't tight' but decided to appear like I got it ;-).

Was on the pointed mountain at the Modi Mills stage, we played lotsa carrom in the evenings too. The branch head used to get beaten by the creative always ;-).

Escaped just before newsletters and all.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:46 pm

Well Mr. Dev to understand the golden phrase...........u simply have to do one thing ....JUST DONT THINK STRAIGHT...LOL

AC

shahid

Post by shahid » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:33 pm

gunaficionado";p="30183 wrote:Hi, could anyone put some light on which is the best air rifle make (brand) that can be brought in India, in respect of accuracy and range?
I guess under the present circumstances, the onus rests with IHP - National if only made in India products are being discussed, and I assume imported Air Rifles are sold in India from time to time depending on what's available.

Look at some stickys on this forum, the modles and their price range will be there.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:55 pm

art_collector";p="30255 wrote: Well Mr. Dev to understand the golden phrase...........u simply have to do one thing ....JUST DONT THINK STRAIGHT...LOL

AC
:lol:

dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:25 pm

well i was there during the recent reign of Kapil and Arnab and our agency head use to be a calm Anant Pal Singh a very nice man yet to simple and down to earth for his designation.

P.s. i cant find those targets that were there up for downloading at IFG any clues which section to check them on

Cheers
Sid

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:40 pm

Dear Mr. Kapur,

Cant u ask one of the gurujees to help u rectify ur name .........I would hate if some one called me an ANT collector instead of an ART collector.....

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:44 pm

Sid_klapur30";p="30280 wrote: P.s. i cant find those targets that were there up for downloading at IFG any clues which section to check them on
Seems to have been a malfunction in the "Downloads" section caused by a missing program file. It's been rectified now, so you should have no problem downloading those printable targets...
art_collector";p="30281 wrote:I would hate if some one called me an ANT collector instead of an ART collector.....
You're giving me ideas now... :evil: :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:49 pm

mundaire";p="30282 wrote:You're giving me ideas now... :evil: :mrgreen:
Cheers!
Abhijeet
Me too! Should we add an 'F' before ART?

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:04 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="30283 wrote:
mundaire";p="30282 wrote:You're giving me ideas now... :evil: :mrgreen:
Cheers!
Abhijeet
I'd reckon this post is soon to be shifted to the humor section. plus i really doesnt really bother sooner or later we all ought to get a nic around here so why bother the admin :P (psss Abhijeet could you please help me with rectifying this typo thing, if it aint too much of a problem)

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:23 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="30283 wrote:
mundaire";p="30282 wrote:Abhijeet
My God, Mack The Knife, I shudder to think of the possibilities on this forum...
Like the Olly nearly became a Polly... :lol:

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:37 pm

Sid_klapur30";p="30284 wrote:(psss Abhijeet could you please help me with rectifying this typo thing, if it aint too much of a problem)
Sid,

Log off from the forum right now, and try logging back in after 30 mins using the user_name "Sid_kapur30"

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:40 pm

Thanks also i just sent you a PM

thanks
Siddharth

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:45 pm

Sid_kapur30";p="30289 wrote:Thanks also i just sent you a PM