HURRICANE MOD16 TRIGGER GET HARD

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

HURRICANE MOD16 TRIGGER GET HARD

Post by Vishnu2017 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Dear IFGIANS,
Am used my hurricane mod16 .177 cal from past 6 months, after almost 2000shots , i felt that TRIGGER get hard , it behave like a cheap kolkata air rifles single stage TRIGGER, ( i don't know exactly , may be 3 to 4kg) seniors plz help me to resolve this issue.
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D

For Advertising mail webmaster
Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Re: HURRICANE MOD16 TRIGGER GET HARD

Post by Basu » Wed May 16, 2018 9:36 pm

This gun has ball bearing trigger.It is difficult to reassemble if you open it without knowing.
Better send it to the manufacturer for addressing the issue.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Vishnu2017 wrote:Dear IFGIANS,
Am used my hurricane mod16 .177 cal from past 6 months, after almost 2000shots , i felt that TRIGGER get hard , it behave like a cheap kolkata air rifles single stage TRIGGER, ( i don't know exactly , may be 3 to 4kg) seniors plz help me to resolve this issue.
It is slightly complex but not too difficult to fix if you know what you're doing. You may kindly inbox me for more information.

Vishnu2017
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vishnu2017 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Respected Basu sir,
Am searched about Hurricane trigger in you tube ,and found a video which is made by AARMR sports (hurricane) they given a video on how to fix the trigger hardness, any thanks BAsU sir, and nitroex700 for quick response
DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED (y) :D

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sagar 12345 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:37 am

REMOVE ACTION FROM STOCK & TIGHT THE SMALL NUT BEHIND TRIGGER THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM & TRIGGER BECOMES SMOOTH

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:44 pm

I think the problem here is high pressure from the spring included inside trigger mechanism.If we can cut a coil or two of that spring will help to smooth the trigger
With regards,
vsraja

AKPANDEY
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

HURRICANE MOD16, not locking properly.

Post by AKPANDEY » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:05 pm

HURRICANE MOD16, i have this rifle and its performance is excellent it the most accurate air gun i have, i have once opened and serviced it, it was good, but after few weeks, though it would get cock but not doesnt remains locked till i pull trigger as it should, but as i close the, breach and barrel locked in line with action, it shoots on its own , without even touching trigger, so as i open barrel cock it the gun would lock , but as soon as i straighten the barrel, as it would lock with breach it fires without triggering, and its quite dangerous too, i tried all Trigger adjustments already, Plz do advice, i can easily open and re assemble every part of it including trigger assembly, thanks to Mr GNV and this forum

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: HURRICANE MOD16, not locking properly.

Post by nitroex700 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:05 pm

AKPANDEY wrote:HURRICANE MOD16, i have this rifle and its performance is excellent it the most accurate air gun i have, i have once opened and serviced it, it was good, but after few weeks, though it would get cock but not doesnt remains locked till i pull trigger as it should, but as i close the, breach and barrel locked in line with action, it shoots on its own , without even touching trigger, so as i open barrel cock it the gun would lock , but as soon as i straighten the barrel, as it would lock with breach it fires without triggering, and its quite dangerous too, i tried all Trigger adjustments already, Plz do advice, i can easily open and re assemble every part of it including trigger assembly, thanks to Mr GNV and this forum
You have probably reduced the sear engagement too much. Will need to readjust the trigger.