Help needed. (New owner of Precihole NX100 & newbie at this site)

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Help needed. (New owner of Precihole NX100 & newbie at this site)

Post by Bullo oka » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi,Guys i'm new at forum and noob at real life guns. purchased an air rifle because of curiosity, admiration and for collection. Note: i,m against any kind of hunting (even for pest control)

I recently purchaced NX100 Polaris (I think its Basic ver.) from local vendor for 18000/- (after seeing all this online websites that sell same for almost half price i feel so dumb of me :( )
But, because of trust issue im unable decide to buy accessories & pellets from these sites (offline vendor sold me precihole round head pellet for 800/-)
Can you guys kindly share those sites to me, i'm thinking of buying aperture site front site adapter & some pellets and grease. (for info: Precihole official site dont deliver product to my postal code)

Also, there is some oil in the side where 11mm rail is, is it normal its only some days old.
and is it safe to apply vinyl (I already did that :stupid: )
and im thinking about applying some black mate spray in brown stock... is it okay to do that?
also saw some topics about nx100 scorpious (is it different than what i own, if yes how?)
and also pls, share how you maintain air rifle, i'm totally noob at it, just know basic handling (Source: i'm pc gamer :lol: )
My apologies for the lots of different question in single topic, dont want to create multiplen redundant topics.
Finally some pics of my new overpaid nx100.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bullo oka on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Gunner_dh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Share List of trustable Air rifle & Accessories site?

Post by Gunner_dh » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:34 am

Hi Bullo,

The aperture sight you are looking for the Percihole is available at www.kobibazar.com
They usually sell almost all the spares for perci.

Regarding the trust issue, in my last order somehow they missed to put one of the items in the package as multiple items were ordered. I did not call them just sent them a mail. They sent the item separately through India post, no questions asked.
My another order is on the way as I type[emoji4].
Will not comment on the price factor would advise you to compare the same with other available resources.

Regards
dh

Reaper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Reaper » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 am

Wow the vinyl looks great especially the RED+BLACK combo, did you do it yourself or from a vendor.
For accessories or spare you can visit www.kovibazaar.com, they have a lot of spares and accessories for Precihole.

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Reaper wrote:Wow the vinyl looks great especially the RED+BLACK combo, did you do it yourself or from a vendor.
For accessories or spare you can visit http://www.kovibazaar.com, they have a lot of spares and accessories for Precihole.
Yes, I did it myself, Vinyls from amazon & applied it with using hair dryer.
I'm wondering is it okay to spray the stock with matte black spray available for vehicle and other appliance.

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Gunner_dh wrote:Hi Bullo,

The aperture sight you are looking for the Percihole is available at http://www.kobibazar.com
They usually sell almost all the spares for perci.

Regarding the trust issue, in my last order somehow they missed to put one of the items in the package as multiple items were ordered. I did not call them just sent them a mail. They sent the item separately through India post, no questions asked.
My another order is on the way as I type[emoji4].
Will not comment on the price factor would advise you to compare the same with other available resources.

Regards
dh
Thanks for the response, already ordered the above items from 10kya.com, but i'll check the site you mentioned.
btw i'm thinking about buying some more gun-site like Dot reflex,Acog & scope (scope is just optional)
is it possible to mount multiple attachment in the Air rifles like NX100. (Ex: flip-able Scope Acog+Scope or Dot Reflex+Acog)Like in Call of duty or Battlefield Games.

Reaper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Reaper » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Bullo oka wrote:
Reaper wrote:Wow the vinyl looks great especially the RED+BLACK combo, did you do it yourself or from a vendor.
For accessories or spare you can visit http://www.kovibazaar.com, they have a lot of spares and accessories for Precihole.
Yes, I did it myself, Vinyls from amazon & applied it with using hair dryer.
I'm wondering is it okay to spray the stock with matte black spray available for vehicle and other appliance.

That's great will try it myself when i find time.
I guess you can as long as the paint has proper adhesion to the fiber stock, there is no harm in trying.

May be you can spray on a small area like make a small logo type stencil and spray on a small are and notice the outcome and adhesion.
If it works let us know.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Help needed. (New owner of Precihole NX100 & newbie at this site)

Post by GNV » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:34 pm

You can also buy spares from preciholesports.com itself. From their online store

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm

GNV wrote:You can also buy spares from preciholesports.com itself. From their online store
My bad luck, they doesn't support my Postal Code.

satyam
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by satyam » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 pm

The barrel is having walther lg400 type of look.
Great work!
Reminds me of old days!
I bought the scorpius. Its a .22 caliber. There are also differences in velocity and power. Yours is a better option for target shooting.
Enjoy.

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:49 pm

satyam wrote:The barrel is having walther lg400 type of look.
Great work!
Reminds me of old days!
I bought the scorpius. Its a .22 caliber. There are also differences in velocity and power. Yours is a better option for target shooting.
Enjoy.
Thanks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:44 pm

18000/-
That's killing.....
If you can manage shoot a pellet in his **shole. :evil:

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:06 pm

Basu wrote:18000/-
That's killing.....

Basu
I wish to.
But in a way thats my fault, I could not trust the online websites and bought it from local vendor.
I'm planning to buy Px100, local vendor estimated the price to be around 120,000 & he said that px100 spare parts are hard to find. Is it true.
If its ok then this year around fourth quarter I'll purchase it from 10kya or kovibazaar.(precipell official site doesn't support my postal code)

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:38 am

Bullo oka wrote:
That's killing.....

Basu
I wish to.
But in a way thats my fault, I could not trust the online websites and bought it from local vendor.
I'm planning to buy Px100, local vendor estimated the price to be around 120,000 & he said that px100 spare parts are hard to find. Is it true.
If its ok then this year around fourth quarter I'll purchase it from 10kya or kovibazaar.(precipell official site doesn't support my postal code)

120,000 :shock: :shock:

Now you really need to shoot that guy :evil:

You will get 3 PX100 rifle in this amount! Order directly from Precihole Sports. You will be delighted with the after service in case of any issue.

https://www.preciholesports.com/store.h ... ort=normal

You can order precihole spares from the site as well. For pellets and other accessories KoviBazaar and PelletShopee can be trusted with closed eyes!

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Maroon_d3vil wrote:
Bullo oka wrote:
That's killing.....

Basu
I wish to.

120,000 :shock: :shock:

Now you really need to shoot that guy :evil:

You will get 3 PX100 rifle in this amount! Order directly from Precihole Sports. You will be delighted with the after service in case of any issue.

https://www.preciholesports.com/store.h ... ort=normal

You can order precihole spares from the site as well. For pellets and other accessories KoviBazaar and PelletShopee can be trusted with closed eyes!

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
[emoji4] tnx for the site suggestion.

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:31 pm

Dear oka,

Which part of the country you hail from ?
120000/- ?? :evil: :evil:
This shop keeper is subjected to trade boycott. :evil:
You better call or mail to the manufacturer, I am sure that they will respond well to satisfy your quiry.
Enjoy the new toy. :cheers:

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............