need to import benjamin wildfire from pyramydair

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
xookrfans
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

need to import benjamin wildfire from pyramydair

Post by xookrfans » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:50 pm

please help me to import airgun from pyramydair. i dont have rifle club membership.[my friends brother have it in case if it is mandatory can i use his membership ]

how much extra i have to pay if i import directly including any import tax or some other things. do i have to directly go to customs office and pay or the postman who will bring it will be collection if their is an extra charge.

also can anyone confirm me this gun comes under the 20 jougles.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Benjamin ... 4304/8306

For Advertising mail webmaster
vast
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: need to import benjamin wildfire from pyramydair

Post by vast » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Friend its very difficult to import air gun in india even we have rifle club membership
You can easily buy from 10kya.com without any rifle club membership with little extra cost

xookrfans
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by xookrfans » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:57 am

i feel like it is not little extra cost.....not 10kya.com almost all the sellers are selling with huge amount almost 100% or 200% increased in price. after seeing the actual price of the gun and buying from these sellers double the price is little bit hurting so only planned to import.

if anyone have some experience in import and the troubles please share

xookrfans
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by xookrfans » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am

please someone share their own experience in importing and the trouble you faced

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:47 pm

You can check the requirements to import a .177 air rifle from pyramidair itself. It needs a rifle club membership and a NOC from that club.Otherwise you can't import without a club membership.You have to send them a scan copy of those documents while ordering. It will reach your doorstep if you do it.
With regards,
vsraja

xookrfans
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by xookrfans » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:10 am

vsraja wrote:You can check the requirements to import a .177 air rifle from pyramidair itself. It needs a rifle club membership and a NOC from that club.Otherwise you can't import without a club membership.You have to send them a scan copy of those documents while ordering. It will reach your doorstep if you do it.
thanks for the info this is what i expected to give me some information and again thanks for it.

Now you said the pyramid is asking for club membership. once i too saw that they ask for club membership but now it is not asking that for .177 air rifles.

i selected a .177 benjamin wildfire and went till the checkout and payment page and it is not asking any information like club membership or asking to send that after purchase. i have also mailed them today about it. but waiting for the reply.

and in here some forum topic some is saying for .177 no need to have a member ship ...

if membership is must can you please tell me how to find a club near me. i am from thanjavur (tamilnadu) near by big city is trichy. they had a club but now they saying they closed it.

randosarun
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by randosarun » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Have you got ur product

mayankbanerjee1
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mayankbanerjee1 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Gentlemen,

Pyramydair is not dispatching products to India,

Regards

Mayank

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Thats because when package get detained at custom they claim their refund, instead of clearing their own mess, they leave it & get their money back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

mayankbanerjee1
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mayankbanerjee1 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:05 pm

Bullo oka wrote:Thats because when package get detained at custom they claim their refund, instead of clearing their own mess, they leave it & get their money back.

Yes partially correct, but sometimes demand of documents apart from Shooting club membership by officials make the process painful. There are several examples of the same discussed at different forums/threads. Not having those documents is also a jitter to the experience.

Regards,

Mayank

Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Bullo oka » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:27 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Bullo oka wrote:Thats because when package get detained at custom they claim their refund, instead of clearing their own mess, they leave it & get their money back.

Yes partially correct, but sometimes demand of documents apart from Shooting club membership by officials make the process painful. There are several examples of the same discussed at different forums/threads. Not having those documents is also a jitter to the experience.

Regards,

Mayank
Thats the harsh truth of our country, its quite tempting to see the prices of those amazing AR in pyramidair but the point you mentioned stopped me from ordering the rifle.
Its customers responsiblity to deal with the country's custom. There is another post about some knives ordered from aliexpress and when custom sent notice to the customer for duty, he initiated the refund... I feel bad for the seller.
BTW does those item get sent back to seller by custom or the custom keep those for themselves.

You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.