Best imported air rifle dealer in Bangalore

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
palashbhb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Best imported air rifle dealer in Bangalore

Post by palashbhb » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:48 am

I am from WB going to buy a imported air rifle in bangalore. plz help me where shold I go? I am looking it for 50k+-. as you help each other, plz help me.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Best imported air rifle dealer in Bangalore

Post by Rover solomon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi
Under mentioned price range no gun are available . Already checked with everyone Diana AR8 will be this range and check with Simson Diana 350 they have for 55k

palashbhb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by palashbhb » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:59 pm

thanks rovers.
could you name the dealer who sells diana.

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: imported best air rifel dealer in bangalore.

Post by Rover solomon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:50 pm

Check Simson

Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:55 am

Kovi bazar has few stocks..check their online site.
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end !!!"

palashbhb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by palashbhb » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:35 am

thanks vassili, I talk to them already, they said "don't have any".

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am

Best thing to do would be to call around. Check prices and then take a call.

palashbhb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by palashbhb » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:38 am

thanks rover,vassili,prabjat.
I have zeroed to simson.
thank you all once again for your reply.
I will be there with my experiences with simson.

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Rover solomon » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi
Good decision...
You can bargain also. You while going Pls go with some expert to check rifle

palashbhb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by palashbhb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:39 pm

dear rover, as I don't have any expert to go with me. could you tell me, what should I look for and how should I look for it. as my pm message is not working. plz pm me if possible.

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Almost all dealers have imported airguns with them, the best thing is to go personally and enquire.
/S
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Rover solomon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi palash
Sorry for late reply
You can check the manufacturing date..as well you can check rifling depth& cleanness
Or just Google it

narach93
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by narach93 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:46 am

Best of whishes for your decision to buy an imported AR. I feel happy to share my experience which may help you to look for certain aspects while buying your gun. Given the high cost of such rifles and the opportunity of having a dealer in your place, I suggest to personally inspect the intended rifle yourself. I will restrict myself to Diana as I have experience of owning two of them. For now the following points relates to diana 350. If you want I will deliberate on D-460 later.
1. Pl look the manufacturing year which you can find just below the telescope rail.
2. Look for any scratches (longitudinal) along the cocking lever of a 34 or 350 on the surface of the compressor tube or action tube. That can only be done if the sellor agreed to dislodge the butt from the action. Pl insist. That will assure that the absence of any scratch is a guarantee that the rifle is a brand new one.
3. Pl look for two tiny steel balls below the circular knub of the rear sight. You can see them by gently pressing the knub. These balls are very prone to be dropped by the vibration of the rifle. If you buy the rifle, then remove the knob and take out the balls, wipe out the tiny amount of lubricant and place a very small drop of feviquick with the help of a pin head. Do not ever try to put the nozzle of the adhesive straight on the slot of the steel balls. Replace the balls and put a drop of high quality lubricant over them.
4. Some Diana 350 have the problem of drooping ( with this problem, the pellet hits below the target). Just insists to fire some shots atleast 10 mtr.away to ascertain the condition of the barrel. All most all break barrels do have this problem. Mine have also. The rear sight can be adjusted to solve the problem. There is also an other method. I will share with you if God forbade, you may have serious drooping problem discovered later.
5. The Dianas has choked barrel. That means the dia of the muzzle is smaller than the breach. Just ask the dealer whether he knows this outstanding phenomenon.
6. Pl look for the uniformness of bluing and overall finish.
7. Also pl check those things which were already suggested by our esteem members.
Lastly pl ckeck the number on the barrel to confirm your numerology ( all smiles).
Pl share your toy with us through lots of photographs.
An unsolicited advice- I will share with you about the maintenance, fabrication of a compressor, method of disassemby and how to design target and back stop for pellets. Good night.
Regards
Narach.

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Rover solomon » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:40 pm

narach93 wrote:Best of whishes for your decision to buy an imported AR. I feel happy to share my experience which may help you to look for certain aspects while buying your gun. Given the high cost of such rifles and the opportunity of having a dealer in your place, I suggest to personally inspect the intended rifle yourself. I will restrict myself to Diana as I have experience of owning two of them. For now the following points relates to diana 350. If you want I will deliberate on D-460 later.
1. Pl look the manufacturing year which you can find just below the telescope rail.
2. Look for any scratches (longitudinal) along the cocking lever of a 34 or 350 on the surface of the compressor tube or action tube. That can only be done if the sellor agreed to dislodge the butt from the action. Pl insist. That will assure that the absence of any scratch is a guarantee that the rifle is a brand new one.
3. Pl look for two tiny steel balls below the circular knub of the rear sight. You can see them by gently pressing the knub. These balls are very prone to be dropped by the vibration of the rifle. If you buy the rifle, then remove the knob and take out the balls, wipe out the tiny amount of lubricant and place a very small drop of feviquick with the help of a pin head. Do not ever try to put the nozzle of the adhesive straight on the slot of the steel balls. Replace the balls and put a drop of high quality lubricant over them.
4. Some Diana 350 have the problem of drooping ( with this problem, the pellet hits below the target). Just insists to fire some shots atleast 10 mtr.away to ascertain the condition of the barrel. All most all break barrels do have this problem. Mine have also. The rear sight can be adjusted to solve the problem. There is also an other method. I will share with you if God forbade, you may have serious drooping problem discovered later.
5. The Dianas has choked barrel. That means the dia of the muzzle is smaller than the breach. Just ask the dealer whether he knows this outstanding phenomenon.
6. Pl look for the uniformness of bluing and overall finish.
7. Also pl check those things which were already suggested by our esteem members.
Lastly pl ckeck the number on the barrel to confirm your numerology ( all smiles).
Pl share your toy with us through lots of photographs.
An unsolicited advice- I will share with you about the maintenance, fabrication of a compressor, method of disassemby and how to design target and back stop for pellets. Good night.
Regards
Narach.
Hi narach
Thanka for kind detailed info