Help! SPRING set for Ph Sx100 club

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Morcos
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Help! SPRING set for Ph Sx100 club

Post by Morcos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:28 pm

Hello Experts,

I have an old PH Sx100 club model AR and it is shooting dead slow. I would like to know which spring model suits for replacement. I searched kovibazar and 10kya but unable to find one. Can someone please give me the details and direct link for buying suitable spring set for Ph Sx100 club?

Many thanks in advance

Arun
Thanks
Arun

For Advertising mail webmaster
Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Help! SPRING set for Ph Sx100 club

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi Arun,

Do check this link :

https://www.preciholesports.com/store.h ... y=24568013

Nothing better than getting it from the makers itself! Rest you can wait for comments of fellow members who might have tried different spring and obtain good results. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

Morcos
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Morcos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks a lot. I didn't know that Ph has online store.i will use original product from Ph
Thanks
Arun

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 am

You should always mention as main spring club.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

Rover solomon
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Rover solomon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:36 am

Hi
I am also having the same gun... After 1500 shots I felt reduction in cocking effort? Not able to check for.. Any way to check without chrono?

prashantjha19
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prashantjha19 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello Rover Solomon,
I might be coming in late on this query thread ....and possibly you would have fixed your issue.
Just in case though......

Do you also note a corresponding difference in the point of impact of your AR? Has the grouping shifted (high or low)? If your gun's grouping have not changed, your gun seems to be settling in fine. Just enjoy.

If yes, it may be time to check your spring. Just a couple of checks to be doubly sure before you open up the spring...... try putting in one-two drops of silicon oil (esp if you notice a whistling sound when you cock) on to the piston seal (drop it through the TP), cock and uncock a few times to ensure the oil spreads out in the comp tube, and then shoot a string to check performance. If the grouping resumes (after a few test shots, that is), leave the gun alone.
If not, check the spring for excessive creep, relaxation, any localized failure such as several coils closing in, cant or worst, a broken spring.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Prashant