Guns for Hand Eye Coordination

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Ramseas
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Guns for Hand Eye Coordination

Post by Ramseas » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:58 am

Hi, I am 46 yrs old. I have had parkinson's disease for the last 10 years. Few months back I bought a precihole NX-100 air rifle to try to improve hand eye coordination. It has helped me a lot health wise. Now Im addicted to it. I realise that I will always remain an amateur. How ever, I need to buy lightweight, repeater air guns imported to suit my health needs. None of the stores or sites from India have any choice in make model. So I have decided to buy directly from Pyramid Air etc. Unfortunately, they need a shooter ID to import. Can you advise me on how a person with my current challenge can get a shooter ID / Rifle club membership?

For Advertising mail webmaster
maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Guns for Hand Eye Coordination

Post by maanbirsingh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi Ramseas,
Great to hear that shooting is helping you...since you like shooting, if you can share which city you are based in, members here can advise you of clubs in your area..also for a repeater version, you can now buy a 10 shot magazine for Precihole if that helps, plus you can check the site for Kiehberg to check options for Imported Airguns that they have in stock - don’t think they need you to be a member of a club anymore to purchase from them..

All the best!

Regards,
Maanbir

Gunner_dh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Guns for Hand Eye Coordination

Post by Gunner_dh » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi Sir,

You would definately require club membership for the import or purchase of PCP from genuine source. However let me suggest you in the meantime unless you are getting your membership you can opt for SDB Forentier Air Pistol , Model 23 & Gennex (Cocking effort ascending oder) as few options to be looked upon if the cocking effort of NX is the concern.

Regards
dh