IHP 0.177 pistol vs Precihole SP50 or ?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
kaushiknfs
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

IHP 0.177 pistol vs Precihole SP50 or ?

Post by kaushiknfs » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi Guys,
I'm extremely new to air guns and hobby shooting , i wanted to buy a small air pistol to safely play indoors.
I was thinking of buying one which shoots the yellow plastic bb balls, but couldnt find a decent one. Then started reading about others

I came across precihole sp50, which unfortunately is discontinued. :(
I them came across IHP 0.177 small spring break air pistol and the whole company has stopped rifle production :( :(.

I can find few pieces of IHP scout 0.177 pistol for sale online, will i get spares if the company has closed?

These two kinda pistols, can they shoot plastic bb's?

Now that you get a sense of what i wanted to buy can you guys recommend me any? I'm not into any serious competion, just wanted to play indoors, but not with some junky plastic piece.

Please advice.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: IHP 0.177 pistol vs Precihole SP50 or ?

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Hello kaushiknfs!

I was lucky to get precihole SP50 just before its discontinuation. I'm more into plinking than serious shooting. Having a very good experience with the air pistol. Just feed the pellets it love and its bang on target! (And yes, they dont shoot plastic BBs. Only .177 pellets)

You mentioned about safe indoor playing. These air pistols should not be your choice then. May depend on your indoor space if its good enough. You should give a try to outdoor shooting if possible. Its always fun and I'm loving it! :) Get an air pistol, start plinking and enjoy! Anyways if you have a decent space for safe shooting, then you can go for air pistols in indoor. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil

kaushiknfs
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kaushiknfs » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Maroon,

how much did you buy it for?

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:58 pm

I had bought it for 4700 from 10kya.com . It likes precipell and mastershot FH pellets. I guess you can try searching it with some local dealers as they may have a piece or two in stock.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil

kaushiknfs
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kaushiknfs » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Thanks Maroon,

I checked with Precihole, i was told they are soon launching a new pistol in a month's time. So i'll wait for that.

satvender
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by satvender » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:13 pm

new sp 60 Aris from precihole is launched its .177/4/5mm Pistol

***Edited: Please DO NOT use this website to promote your business. If in doubt about what is appropriate to post, please read the rules as listed under the Announcements section here - Moderator***