NOC from MHA for importing Airrfille

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
shorya_alone
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

NOC from MHA for importing Airrfille

Post by shorya_alone » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:57 am

Dear All,
I have imported an Air rifle (.177) from pyramydaiir. UPS guys are asking for NOC from MHA. I am a register d member of Nrai and as well as state association. As fars as I know for import of Air rifle only membership of Nrai or state or district association is needed. I request please guide me from where can I get Noc from Mha and is it really needed or anyother alternative is available. Thanks sir

For Advertising mail webmaster
Saahir
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: NOC from MHA for importing Airrfille

Post by Saahir » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm

shorya_alone wrote:Dear All,
I have imported an Air rifle (.177) from pyramydaiir. UPS guys are asking for NOC from MHA. I am a register d member of Nrai and as well as state association. As fars as I know for import of Air rifle only membership of Nrai or state or district association is needed. I request please guide me from where can I get Noc from Mha and is it really needed or anyother alternative is available. Thanks sir

viewtopic.php?t=3481

It can help

SHOOT LIKE A KING

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 pm

UPS!!, i thought they were using Fed Ex.
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Ask them under which rule/ notification they require NOC and the format for the same, as provided in the notification/ rule under which they are demanding it.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Woods » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:41 pm

mundaire wrote:Ask them under which rule/ notification they require NOC and the format for the same, as provided in the notification/ rule under which they are demanding it.
And make a complaint about it giving your point .
Great men are not born great , they grow great .

Sci-fic
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sci-fic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Dear, shorya_alone when you find time please do update us regarding the status of your rifle or any of the measures taken by your goodself on this regard, it might give some insight to many ambiguity