Should I buy IHP compressed air pistol?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Mistborn
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Should I buy IHP compressed air pistol?

Post by Mistborn » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:37 am

Hello folks, I am going to purchase my first ever air pistol and have a budget of upto 15k INR. I don't have any rifle club membership nor am I aware of any good rifle clubs in my locality. I used to own a precihole NX100 Polaris but I could not bring it with me (airlines denying to transfer the gun from Delhi to Bengaluru). I am planning on getting a decent air pistol for now so want you to please suggest me a decent pistol with good enough power and accuracy at close range. I fired a friend's precihole sp50 but the trigger felt too tight further I liked the looks of IHP Compressed .177 air pistol but have not tried it hands on.
Please enlighten me in this regard. Thank you!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Should I buy IHP compressed air pistol?

Post by Prabhath » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:58 am

Welcome aboard. You can get your air gun shipped through Gati. The IHP compressed air pistol has it's limitations. It would be advisable to first try it out and then buy it. Why don't you think about enrolling into a local club? Know you've written that you are not a member of any rifle club.......but membership has it's own advantages.

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Nothing wrong with IHP compressed air pistol. Go ahead and place your order for it. It comes with one year free warranty.

Mistborn
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mistborn » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:02 pm

I want to ask if I should buy it from a dealer in Bengaluru who is quoting a price of around ₹22000/- while IHP's site shows price of ₹8000/-. I want to know how to place order for the pistol, as the email mentioned in IHP's website is non-functional. The mail does not get delivered to that id.

Thanks!

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:12 am

Hi,
You should try writing to [email protected], and follow it up with a call to the numbers given on their website, they are responsive, I recently ordered from them.

You could also refer to the this link for more details : https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6888

Regards,
Maanbir