Precihole SP50 Air Pistol

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Precihole SP50 Air Pistol

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello IFGians!

Recently moved into plinking with air guns. Bought a precihole SP50 (sad we only have .177 option now :( ) Its been a week now and have shot around 450 rounds. Placed targets at 10 meter max and got good results. Hope the trigger gets bit easy though there is an option to adjust. Happy Plinking!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Precihole SP50 Air Pistol

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Hello IFGians!

With daily life and addition of NX100, I almost forgot my SP50 air pistol! I cleaned it up and thought to do something new with it. Applied camo tape to add a new look. Attaching pic. Happy shooting! :)
20180106_171923.jpg
Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

Bishop
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bishop » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Camo work looks very nice :)
Where did you buy the camo tape?
Is it polyvinyl??

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 am

Thanks dear Poonacha1998! Its a cotton fabric tape that I bought from a local adventure sport shop. You can check online at Kovibazaar

http://www.kovibazaar.com/index.php?rou ... path=11_25

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

Metallica
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Metallica » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Can u kill a mouse with this pistol??
I mean is it powerful enough to kill rats?? A house rat

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Dear Metallica,

This pistol being my first air arm has only been used for plinking and not for pest control. It has a very decent punch upto 10 m. Penetration with pointed pellets is very good at this distance too. I once used precipell round head pellets, shot a tv dish at approx 25 m. and didn't notice pellet drop. Company claims 425fps in .177 (No chrono, so never measured myself) which may go down and up but is enough to clear small mouse like vermin with a headshot at 10m or so.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil