Shooting range in Mumbai?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Eldroidism
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Shooting range in Mumbai?

Post by Eldroidism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:15 am

Hey guys, first off, sorry if this topic is already covered, I've searched the forum but couldn't find any relevant advice.

I'm a newbie to shooting, got my Precihole earlier this year. I'm looking for a shooting range in Mumbai, where I can go and practice with my Precihole NX100 with a 3-9x scope. Looking for a range with 10, 25 and 50 meter lanes. Please guide me on the following points:

1. Is it legal to carry my rifle (in the precihole gun case) on public transport, such as trains, cabs etc? And is it legal to have it with me if I'm traveling to the range on my motorcycle? Will cops at checkpoints question me?

2. Is it legal to use a scope at shooting ranges or are there any restrictions?

3. What are the charges for practicing at the range with my own rifle and pellets? I don't want a membership. I may just end up going once a month.

4. Please tell me names of shooting ranges in Mumbai. I've seen the Maharashtra Shooting Range, but I believe it costs 18,000 per year. That's steep for me as I may end up going just 10 times. Again, I'm looking for a place I can go and use for a couple of hours.

5. Anything else I need to know about shooting ranges in Mumbai?

Thanks in advance.Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
Saahir
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Shooting range in Mumbai?

Post by Saahir » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:13 am

Central Mumbai is ready to get one more 10 lane Air shooting range at Kirti collage,Dadar(W). Ace shooters & Alumnies like Anjali Bhagwat & Deepali Shirsat agreed to teach to new shooters. *** link is not working, please repost it after verifying if possible ***