Performance Review Precihole PCP Achilles or Recommend Something Similar in Same Price Range

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
mayankbanerjee1
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Performance Review Precihole PCP Achilles or Recommend Something Similar in Same Price Range

Post by mayankbanerjee1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Dear All,

Please accept my greetings. I am Mayank Kumar Banerjee, presently living at Kuwait. I am planning to buy a PCP air rifle for long range aiming and pest control at my farm in Purulia, West Bengal (Rats to be precise). I went through Precihole website and liked the Achilles PCP model. It appears the product is ranged between 32K-37K with few accessories. However i couldn't able to find the pump (would prefer hand held). i contacted Precihole about magazine and pump, they said it will be out in couple of months. I have certain doubts and wish to get your kind help/support.

1) Should i go for Achilles or some other Product (imported) in same price range (PCP type)
2)Did anyone of you have used Achilles? can you please share your experience

I appreciate your desire to share your knowledge and experience.

Mayank Kumar Banerjee

For Advertising mail webmaster
Scarecrow3
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Performance Review Precihole PCP Achilles or Recommend Something Similar in Same Price Range

Post by Scarecrow3 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello, Mayank. You could perhaps checkout my review of the PX100 Achilles. From what i've read on other forums though, 15 FPE while being good enough for birds might not be so good for mammals such as rats. Some of them can grow up to be HUGE. Though i'll leave the other experienced members on this forum to provide further insight on this claim.
There are daggers in men's smiles.