My new Precihole VX 100 Sparta.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
vedula1995
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

My new Precihole VX 100 Sparta.

Post by vedula1995 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Hello dear IGFians

I have posted recently on which of the air rifles should I buy,it included a list of 4 or 5,maybe,among them I have chosen the VX-100 Spartan of Precihole.
Here are few of the pics

The build quality is good,shot a few pellets on terrace to a Thumpsup bottle mini,some bullet penetrated through it,some didn't,I guess its the angles and at work,which decides the impact,overall I would say its a best buy,worth the price,given the velocity it posses,the impact and the wind adjuster makes it a win-win.

Though I have doubt in my mind,here is another pic which made me suspicious,as you can see in the image down below the inscription where the CAL 4.5 is printed the border paint is kind of peeled off,what does this signifies? Is the product already used before? Is this how it is with other VX-100 as well? Can any of the VX users confirm?

I have bought this from AIMCO,been through all of the threads in this forum with that keyword,overall I have found net positive review for this user and since they are affiliated with Precihole sports,do they lurk this forum? If yes then please comment.

Apart from that there is no problem with the cocking mechanism,and overall the product is good.

Regards.
Personally I think everyone should be given the right to protect himself,consider this,you are walking down in Howrah Terminal and you keep your senses at your pocket,for what? Rs 500? Now consider the value of your life,if it has some value or even more than that of Rs 500 it needs protection,not owning a firearm is equally dangerous as leaving your door wide open until you are living in Soviet Russia or Shani Shingnapur.

For Advertising mail webmaster
GABAR
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: My new Precihole VX 100 Sparta.

Post by GABAR » Sun May 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Vedual1995 mine 2 is coming soon but from kovibazar. And can u please test the velocity. Can u post the photo of penetrate photo of bottle and from which destance u have penetrated​.can u please test it weather it will penetrate throughout perfume cans from 20 meter. Please post the photos.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Mon May 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Can anybody tell me that does original precihole cover fits with scope mounted on airgun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rebel 8)

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:32 pm

birbrar wrote:Can anybody tell me that does original precihole cover fits with scope mounted on airgun

I think it does. A friend has one of those and he regularly mounts a scope on his guns.

vedula1995
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by vedula1995 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 am

nitroex700 wrote:
birbrar wrote:Can anybody tell me that does original precihole cover fits with scope mounted on airgun

I think it does. A friend has one of those and he regularly mounts a scope on his guns.
Hey there can you clarify whether the front muzzle part of the gun slight displaces itself when applied with force,I can feel the left and right movement,I have to pull the muzzle up and then release it to make a perfect aim,is it a bug or a feature? and how to tighten the muzzle I can't find any screws.
Personally I think everyone should be given the right to protect himself,consider this,you are walking down in Howrah Terminal and you keep your senses at your pocket,for what? Rs 500? Now consider the value of your life,if it has some value or even more than that of Rs 500 it needs protection,not owning a firearm is equally dangerous as leaving your door wide open until you are living in Soviet Russia or Shani Shingnapur.

kenlumhemang
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kenlumhemang » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:37 pm

It will fit if you have mount rail, I think VX100 Sparta should have 11 mm dovetail

Imsujamir
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Imsujamir » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Can someone pliz tell me the difference between vx Sparta and nx Polaris I mean their velocity and built quality

birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:09 am

vedula1995 wrote:
nitroex700 wrote:

Hey there can you clarify whether the front muzzle part of the gun slight displaces itself when applied with force,I can feel the left and right movement,I have to pull the muzzle up and then release it to make a perfect aim,is it a bug or a feature? and how to tighten the muzzle I can't find any screws.
No it's fixed it is Just friction fit .

Sent from my LS-5015 using Tapatalk

Added in 4 minutes 5 seconds:
vedula1995 wrote:Hello dear IGFians

I have posted recently on which of the air rifles should I buy,it included a list of 4 or 5,maybe,among them I have chosen the VX-100 Spartan of Precihole.
Here are few of the pics

The build quality is good,shot a few pellets on terrace to a Thumpsup bottle mini,some bullet penetrated through it,some didn't,I guess its the angles and at work,which decides the impact,overall I would say its a best buy,worth the price,given the velocity it posses,the impact and the wind adjuster makes it a win-win.

Though I have doubt in my mind,here is another pic which made me suspicious,as you can see in the image down below the inscription where the CAL 4.5 is printed the border paint is kind of peeled off,what does this signifies? Is the product already used before? Is this how it is with other VX-100 as well? Can any of the VX users confirm?

I have bought this from AIMCO,been through all of the threads in this forum with that keyword,overall I have found net positive review for this user and since they are affiliated with Precihole sports,do they lurk this forum? If yes then please comment.

Apart from that there is no problem with the cocking mechanism,and overall the product is good.

Regards.
Mine was also peeled of at barrel. I think they blue it first then assemble it these scratches come while assembly

Rebel 8)

birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:09 am

Here are few of the pics

Regards.
Mine was also peeled of at barrel. I think they blue it first then assemble it these scratches come while assembly

Rebel 8)

Faisal.1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Faisal.1 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Here are few of the pics

Regards.
Nice AR :cheers:
It is penetrate Thumsup glass bottle? :shock:
Please attach some pictures of bottle.
I'm also planning to buy vx100 Spartan what is your opinion should i go for this,
And how much you pay for this AR?

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:05 am

I have got this rifle some three months back.i usually shoot at paper targets near to 10metres.I found it to be very accurate.I am getting one hole group most of the time.I have changed its front sight to normal one similar to sx100.Although the rear sight has little shake, it works perfectly fine.Now i am using a 4x20 scope on it.It works fine.Also trigger is better than other indian brands of direct trigger.It has 2stage trigger (1st stage travel is very less and have auto safety).I found no major cons.For the price, the quality,power and accuracy i am getting from this rifle is simply superb.
With regards,
vsraja

prashantjha19
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prashantjha19 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:32 pm

vsraja wrote:I have got this rifle some three months back.i usually shoot at paper targets near to 10metres.I found it to be very accurate.I am getting one hole group most of the time.I have changed its front sight to normal one similar to sx100.Although the rear sight has little shake, it works perfectly fine.Now i am using a 4x20 scope on it.It works fine.Also trigger is better than other indian brands of direct trigger.It has 2stage trigger (1st stage travel is very less and have auto safety).I found no major cons.For the price, the quality,power and accuracy i am getting from this rifle is simply superb.
Ditto for me!! Have been using for the past several months .....boringly accurate ; light to hold and handle and the trigger is a gem !!

To one of the queries in a post earlier - its front sight is fully removable....locate that allen screw on its top rear, unscrew, and jostle the thing out of the muzzle.
Prashant