Want a good scope for springer AR.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
rigin7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Want a good scope for springer AR.

Post by rigin7 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:07 am

Dear Members,

i am new to this forum..i would like to have proper info abt how to buy a good scope ( not cheap Chinese) in India..
i own a AK Agni 500 AR ..plz guide me in this as i know this is a grt forum for all the gun related queries...
Last edited by rigin7 on Fri May 26, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Want a good scope for springer AR.

Post by nitroex700 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:01 am

Best of luck! :D

rigin7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rigin7 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 pm

ty... (y)

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Thu May 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Complete your mandatory posts in he forum and get your PM facility activated. That is the first step to start exchanging information in a more effective way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Thu May 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Rigin7,

What is your budget? Depending on that one could make a few suggestions.
ibalajis wrote:Complete your mandatory posts in he forum and get your PM facility activated. That is the first step to start exchanging information in a more effective way.
May I know why a PM is more effective when it comes to suggestions about a scope? Just curious. (y)

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Fri May 26, 2017 6:02 am

Vikram wrote:Rigin7,

What is your budget? Depending on that one could make a few suggestions.
ibalajis wrote:Complete your mandatory posts in he forum and get your PM facility activated. That is the first step to start exchanging information in a more effective way.
May I know why a PM is more effective when it comes to suggestions about a scope? Just curious. (y)

Best-
Vikram
I was not only going to suggest a few, but thought of connecting the OP with a few members.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:37 am

From my personal experience I have seen many Chinese manufactured 'Bushnell' and 'Leupold' scopes in Indian shops for anything from 3000 INR - 10,000-15,000 INR.. However all of them were fake copies. What one needs to get a genuine scope for sensible prices in this country remains a profound mystery to me...

rigin7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rigin7 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:01 pm

nitroex700 wrote:From my personal experience I have seen many Chinese manufactured 'Bushnell' and 'Leupold' scopes in Indian shops for anything from 3000 INR - 10,000-15,000 INR.. However all of them were fake copies. What one needs to get a genuine scope for sensible prices in this country remains a profound mystery to me...
That's exactly what I was looking for... A genuine scope for sensible price...
Any one in this forum got any idea to get one.. Plz Help me. :roll:

rigin7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rigin7 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Could you plz guide me in that... About this mandatory posts?

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 pm

ibalajis wrote:I was not only going to suggest a few, but thought of connecting the OP with a few members.
Please know that I am not being argumentative here. But, to my mind, it is more helpful if you can share your suggestions here so that others can benefit too. :cheers:
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Fri May 26, 2017 5:23 pm

If you want a genuine scope and not the aliexpress one, you can try and buy from the forum members here like Sathya, Rijo et all. You might come across brands like Bushnell, Hawke, Leapers, Center Point etc. You can decide on your specs, budget and go ahead.

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:09 pm

rigin7 wrote: That's exactly what I was looking for... A genuine scope for sensible price...
Any one in this forum got any idea to get one.. Plz Help me. :roll:
If you want to mount a scope on an Indian airgun and can live with a 4x magnification then a Chinese 4x20 does get the job done even out to 100m+, I can vouch for that.. A 'genuine' scope with its original receipt and serial number will cost you thousands in India - its basically extortion tactics in India. It takes some experience with scopes to identify fakes from 'genuine' and the dealer might just hand you a fake one at a higher price..

Aliexpress is a website that sells Chinese scopes, pick any decent one and keep fingers crossed... Take one with buyer protection, you might get some money back if the great indian customs decides you're importing a weapon of mass distraction...

rigin7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rigin7 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:37 pm

ibalajis wrote:If you want a genuine scope and not the aliexpress one, you can try and buy from the forum members here like Sathya, Rijo et all. You might come across brands like Bushnell, Hawke, Leapers, Center Point etc. You can decide on your specs, budget and go ahead.

thanks for advice....but how to contact the above mentioned guys....i cant pm them...or is there any other ways to contact them?

rigin7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rigin7 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:46 am

Guys thanks for reply...

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:03 am

Any springer scope worth its salt will be 2-3 times the price of your airgun in INDIA. Order a cheapo from Aliexpress and use it.
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...