advice on buying aarmr sports hurricane model 16

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
anurish
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

advice on buying aarmr sports hurricane model 16

Post by anurish » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

hello guys,well, im anurish and a fellow air gun enthusiast,i own ihp mod 35 air rifle and a crappy batman air pistol. ofcourse had fun with both of them.usually i love casual plinking than shooting at a target paper.recently i thought of buying my second air rifle and came across aarmr sports hurricane model 16. i contacted them and they have sent me the product flyer which i will attach it in this post.i has some looks and the camo one stole my heart. so went on to check on it in ifg and found detailed review about their previous model i.e hurricane model 15 by gnv sir which was fantastic.but not much details are avilable on model 16. can anyone help me on this should i go for this or not? also came across percihole vx100 spartan.which one should i go for ??

For Advertising mail webmaster
nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: advice on buying aarmr sports hurricane model 16

Post by nitroex700 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:54 pm

It seems their new model has an updated trigger and slightly more power... Spartan is currently the only Indian springer sporting a 2-stage trigger.. You can buy it if trigger is your concern.. I would love to have a nitropiston with 2-stage trigger...

AARMR looks good, is sturdy and performs very well under rough usage. However it is slightly heavier and better suited to shooting from a bag rest...