Want to buy a new CO2 .177 Air pistol

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Ayush.Gambhir
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Want to buy a new CO2 .177 Air pistol

Post by Ayush.Gambhir » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:43 am

Hello everyone,

I am a new member from Delhi
I am planning to buy a new CO2 .117 air pistols and have a budget of 30k. Had few options in mind like Beretta 92 FS or Walther CP88 but not to sure which one to buy.

Can someone please help me with some suggestions and also from where I can buy the same?

I had checked kiehberg.in and I find it feasible.

Thanks,
Ayush Gambhir

For Advertising mail webmaster
chicky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Want to buy a new CO2 .177 Air pistol

Post by chicky » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Ayush.Gambhir,

Both are equally good, both are made by Umarex and have good user reports, it's actually a personal choice. There are a plenty of youtube videos on both of them, to give you an idea. I personally had a Walther CP88, very much like the real thing ( and that is a bad thing as per the amended new Arms Act...please see previous posts on this) and reasonably accurate.
Must warn you though, that CO2 catridges do not last long , once you have put it in the pistol. You do have about 50-60 good velocity shots (300- 350 FPS) before the FPS goes down. And also you cannot put in the catridge fire a few shots and then put it away thinking that you will complete your balance shots next weekend. The CO2 would have leaked out by then. So it's expensive, due to the recurring need of the catridge.
Also I think if you buy from Kieberg then you may need to have a NRAI membership, I am not completely sure, but you should phone them to confirm.
If you buy from one of the Gun Shops, then be ready to pay exhorbitantly ...check with Sharda Gun House, if your pocket allows.

All the best,

Chicky
"One can never know how far he can go and reach, until he starts running "

Ayush.Gambhir
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ayush.Gambhir » Sat May 09, 2020 5:16 am

Hey thank you for your suggestion (:

Bought Beretta though from Kiehberg and got delivered pretty quick, seems great.

Ubbaise
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ubbaise » Mon May 25, 2020 9:41 pm

How you feel with the Beretta. Please reply, as I planning to buy from kiehberg.