What is the SDB artemis rail made of?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: What is the SDB artemis rail made of?

Post by Trajeev » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Was on the farm,so missed all this fun.where on earth this term"organometal" came from? The dovetails on artemis look well cut off /machined unlike some cheap ARs where they are a separate piece brazed to the tube.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Basuda, as you already have two, customs have decided that the third one is unnecessary or will make you too dangerous of a person with 5 ARs and 3 scopes. ROTFL
"Aim small, miss small."

lover of guns
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by lover of guns » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Sam 47 why are there three stop holes?
We only need one right?

lover of guns
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by lover of guns » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 pm

I guess the one piece mounts need to be purchased separately. It does not come with a scope am i right?

targetpoint
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by targetpoint » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:56 am

Though I am too late to reply but it may help some who are new to scopes.I am using the scope with the mounts that came it with.
To stop the rearward creep of scope I mounted the rear mount just adjacent to rear cap of compression chamber which was working perfectly.But for tuning I opened the rear cap quite times this made it slightly loose fitting to compression chamber and now it cannot held its position.There is a noticeable gap between rearcap and wooden part.I used mseal to fill the gap between the cap and wood then gave a nice polish with talcum powder.Left it for 12hrs to cure.
Problem solved.But this is jugaad type of solution.
I am going to order soon single piece mount from aliexpress on advice of our respected Basu sir and he kindly send me the link for same too.
Thanks.