• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

GenNex- Excellent Choice for New Shooters

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
alameinite

Re: GenNex- Excellent Choice for New Shooters

Postby alameinite » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 am

Great going Basu Sir.
I got 3 ARs besides my Brno,but have not had a chance to go plinking in woods. I satisfy myself with shooting at a backyard 30-odd metre range. I generally look more for power and penetration in an AR. So, talking about Gen Nex,would you be kind enough to testfire a domed pellet through it at a refined out tin at around 10m. Thats my kinda test to see power and penetration.

Sent from my LG-F320L using Tapatalk

"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers:

Basu

Re: GenNex- Excellent Choice for New Shooters

Postby Basu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:52 am

Dear green rifle,
It has always been a trade off between power and accuracy.
I happened to test all three ARs in new condition.
Artemis , I found little too powerful against its weight of 3.2 kgs.Honestly I could not manage it in its new condition.
This gun is too beautiful.
My purchase of Sport was inspired by IFgian Harshavardhan, who has Apache and Sport too.
At 3 kgs, Sport a awesome mix of power and accuracy , from the day one I could able to establish my control over this AR.
This gun is cheaper.
GenNex is my most favorite Specially at my age when I prefer soft cocking and less weight. :mrgreen:
All the above three ARs are excellent yet I will prefer Sport as a best field gun due to shorter size and weight.

@alammeinite- Once I get the chance, surely put pics.of the penetration . GenNex expected to settle around 630-660 fps.A few may be different.

Basu

Not all those wander , are lost...............

greenrifle

Re: RE: Re: GenNex- Excellent Choice for New Shooters

Postby greenrifle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:01 am

Basu wrote:Dear green rifle,
It has always been a trade off between power and accuracy.
I happened to test all three ARs in new condition.
Artemis , I found little too powerful against its weight of 3.2 kgs.Honestly I could not manage it in its new condition.
This gun is too beautiful.
My purchase of Sport was inspired by IFgian Harshavardhan, who has Apache and Sport too.
At 3 kgs, Sport a awesome mix of power and accuracy , from the day one I could able to establish my control over this AR.
This gun is cheaper.
GenNex is my most favorite Specially at my age when I prefer soft cocking and less weight. :mrgreen:
All the above three ARs are excellent yet I will prefer Sport as a best field gun due to shorter size and weight.

@alammeinite- Once I get the chance, surely put pics.of the penetration . GenNex expected to settle around 630-660 fps.A few may be different.

Basu

Thank you Basu Da.. This will help all the members and SDB fans to take decision

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Air Guns”