Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
odedratushar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by odedratushar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 pm

avihkd wrote:
odedratushar wrote:Hello my PCP pump comes before the Precihole PCP Achilles Image

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk
How much hv u paid for this?
Rs. 7000

For Advertising mail webmaster
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:48 pm

It has been a long time since PH PCP was launched and so far not a single proper review was posted. Why?

Added in 9 minutes 10 seconds:
I ordered a PH Achilles AR from online PH Store. As per the website there are some 18 rifles in stock. But when I called the online shop to give my payment details I was told that it would take a couple of weeks to dispatch my rifle. I also find this strange. I also ordered a Hill Pump from PCP Shop and it would reach me in a couple of days. Some time ago it was posted here that the fill probe is not fixing to the Hill pumps connecting tube's 1/8" BSPP female connector and air is leaking when the pump is operated. Is this issue resolved.

Best Regards,
GNV

hillsman
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by hillsman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:39 pm

GNV wrote:It has been a long time since PH PCP was launched and so far not a single proper review was posted. Why?

I ordered a PH Achilles AR from online PH Store. As per the website there are some 18 rifles in stock. But when I called the online shop to give my payment details I was told that it would take a couple of weeks to dispatch my rifle. I also find this strange. I also ordered a Hill Pump from PCP Shop and it would reach me in a couple of days. Some time ago it was posted here that the fill probe is not fixing to the Hill pumps connecting tube's 1/8" BSPP female connector and air is leaking when the pump is operated. Is this issue resolved.

Best Regards,
GNV
I too am waiting for a detailed review as i was considering to buy the rifle. There were a lot of posts speculating with eagerness how the rifle would perform, price, quality, etc. I, like many others have been waiting for a review since the day it was launched. I find it quite strange that the first PCP (forget arya) to be manufactured and sold in India has no reviews from members who have bought it. We get to read reviews of various indian made springers soon after their launch but not this elusive PCP.

odedratushar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by odedratushar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:54 pm

GNV wrote:It has been a long time since PH PCP was launched and so far not a single proper review was posted. Why?

Best Regards,
GNV
Dear GNV

When I ordered PH PCP, there were 20 in Stock and they said the same that it will take 3 weeks to dispatch. But finally they have dispatched it yesterday and supposed to reach tomorrow with me. I have also bought Chinese pump in advance. Let it reach and then will give detail review.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:29 pm

I paid 21K for the Hill Pump and just now realized that it is available for 16.5K on airgunindia.com :( :( :(

Added in 1 minute 26 seconds:
just about the same price of $ 250/- in USA.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 pm

GNV wrote:I paid 21K for the Hill Pump and just now realized that it is available for 16.5K on airgunindia.com :( :( :(

Added in 1 minute 26 seconds:
just about the same price of $ 250/- in USA.
GNV,

dunno....but reviews about a certain website would suggest you'v actually saved 16.5k.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 pm

I don't think so Jai. I purchased pellets from this site many times with no issues. A couple of hours ago I ordered a Knockdown target and several tins of pellets. Let us wait and see. Only problem I faced with this site is it takes a long time to respond when ordering.
GNV

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 pm

I got the products from this vendor through Amazon on time. About 2 yrs back.
BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 pm

One thing though they don't answer phone calls. But they respond to emails. It seems this shop is not their main business. Even then it is a bad way to conduct business. But as long as the goods are delivered I just don't care.

Added in 1 minute 2 seconds:
I am purchasing from them directly

Added in 11 minutes 58 seconds:
About the PH PCP I contacted Dr.Shirsit about the issues of PH guns fill probe's compatibility with Hill Pump. The standard PH fill probe is not compatible with the Hill pump's 1/8" BSP female connector. But Dr.Shirsat told me that he would send a fill probe which is compatible with the Hill Pump.

Added in 1 hour 34 minutes 52 seconds:
relishsports.com and kiehberg.in are not responding to customers queries. airgunindia.com is promptly responding and I don't know why this website got a lot of negative ratings in the forum. They got a wide range of pellets in stock and they are delivering the goods promptly. My experience with them is only with pellets till now.

odedratushar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by odedratushar » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 pm

I have received my PH PCP. Gun working excellent but I don't like the poor plastic front sight.
Do it send plastic or metallic front sight.?ImageImage

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Could you please post a closeup photo of the fill probe please

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Very nice........hope you will enjoy every moment with it....

Basu

BTW- How many pumps are required to to get 250 bars ??
Not all those wander , are lost...............

odedratushar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by odedratushar » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Gun it two loud and noisy. Planning to prepare a sinlencer. Half is already prepared. Some drilling and final finishing is pending. Image

odedratushar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by odedratushar » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44 pm

GNV wrote:Could you please post a closeup photo of the fill probe please
Fill probe is having 1/8 Bsp male thread and other Image

odedratushar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by odedratushar » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:57 pm

GNV wrote:Does the fill probe come with a metal washer ?. That could be the problem with the Hill Pumps connector.
Yes the probe comes with metal dove tee washer. And the connector I bought as per my pump has a plastic washer which seats inside so that there is proper thighting of adaptor.
Dear GNV
I think the gun sound is much. What you say?