Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ashokharsana
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by ashokharsana » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:53 am

Hi, happy to see we are making desi PCPs now but the price is higher than expected plus the cost of pump will take the total cost to 50. Tad too much for a new pcp rifle which has still to prove its mettle.

Looking forward eagerly for the first review though.

Happy shooting

For Advertising mail webmaster
MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:30 pm

In process of confirming my order with Precihole.
No issues with the sales team. Very helping and very accommodating in answering questions.
Was told that Dr. will be posting a video with details of the Pump and nozzle compatibilty with other brands soon.
Loosing days of sleep over this.

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:22 am

As rightly mentioned by @ashokharsana the price final price will be much more. As the cost of the pump plus tax ( state entry tax about 15%) to be borne by the buyer will bring the price to around approximately 43k in case of Achilles.
For someone like me this going to be a tight squeeze. Just when I thought I will get to live my dream. :-(

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello ifgians, Dr.shirsat speaks about the newly launched pcp in this video '' ''
With regards,
vsraja

ashokharsana
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ashokharsana » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Precihole people confirmed that they are offering the "Filling Device" for around Rs. 6000 (not a hand Pump), they'll be coming up with a hand pump only after 2 months' time. Their facebook page responses confirms that this rifle will be compatible with FX3 / 4 Hand pumps though.

A Benjamine Discovery (1000 FPS) with hand pump costs under 40 grands (In india). The only plus point of PH PCP is going to be the easy availability of spares and time-tested after sales service. We've to wait for the close competitors like SDB to launch their PCP to get an Indian made PCP Rifle at reasonable price.

By the time .. Happy Shooting

WilliamTell
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by WilliamTell » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello all;

Precihole PCP available from March 2017 - just saw this at:

http://www.10kya.com/catalog/product/vi ... gory/1558/

Rs. 37500/- (likely to be less by around 10% elsewhere)

A detailed list of the features of both - the Achilles & Club Pro is given there.
Where there's Will there's always a way :wink:

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi guys, I just ordered PCP px100 for ₹37900/- . As I was enquiring about the comparable magazine, the lady told me to get FX ROYALE or FX MINI mag, now my problem is where can I get them in India??

Second for the hand pump I have ordered it from China and it's costing me ₹6500 free shipping, pump is already at Delhi and will be reaching me soon, where as the rifle will take 3/4 weeks..

Any friend who know where I can the mag, plz drop me a msg..

Thx

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Was finally able to make time and go pick mine up.
20170218_142303.jpg
Hopefully will be able to make some time and take it plinking soon too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kshitij on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

diana34
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by diana34 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:39 pm

How much totally paid Sir?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:12 pm

diana34 wrote:How much totally paid Sir?

I got the stock changed to the wood finish one so had to pay slightly more than the list price of 32k. It came with the peep sight and filling probe.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

diana34
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by diana34 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:16 pm

With wood stock the weight is same or it's more than stated on the website 2.75.

brahmastra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by brahmastra » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:39 pm

what about the trigger ? did they put the new 2017 edition improved trigger in it as in the new vx 100 spring piston series. we expect a better trigger in it

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:53 pm

diana34 wrote:With wood stock the weight is same or it's more than stated on the website 2.75.

Its not a wooden stock, just a wood finish one like the camo finish etc. Base material is same as the black one so i guess the weight remains same too.
brahmastra wrote:what about the trigger ? did they put the new 2017 edition improved trigger in it as in the new vx 100 spring piston series. we expect a better trigger in it
I dont know about that. You can always write an email to the company with whatever technical queries you have and find out.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:50 pm

kshitij wrote:Was finally able to make time and go pick mine up.
20170218_142303.jpg
Thx for the update, I just got my excess money refunded. I had paid ₹37900/- for the PCP but when I read your post I called up and said I ask for archilles and the base model ie black one. So they said it's ₹32000. For me the gun is important than the look. I said I don't want the pump as I have already ordered from china. Wish they deduct another 2000 for the aperture sight which I will not require as I already have a Bushnell scope .

Thx again

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

kanglasa wrote:
kshitij wrote:Was finally able to make time and go pick mine up.
20170218_142303.jpg
Thx for the update, I just got my excess money refunded. I had paid ₹37900/- for the PCP but when I read your post I called up and said I ask for archilles and the base model ie black one. So they said it's ₹32000. For me the gun is important than the look. I said I don't want the pump as I have already ordered from china. Wish they deduct another 2000 for the aperture sight which I will not require as I already have a Bushnell scope .

Thx again
Not sure about the quality of pumps coming from china and their serviceability here. If i wouldn't have had the scuba and the arrangement to fill it, I would have most probably gone with the factory pump given the after sales support. With regards to the stock choice, i already had the Nx100 with the plain balck stock and didnt want this one to look identical to that. Otherwise theres no reason to not go with the plain black one and save some cash.
Anyways, do share your experience once you receive your air rifle. I am personally waiting the next weekend to take this oit and put it through its paces.
Cheers,
Kshitij
Lock, Stock and Barrel.