Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Ultimate Sniper
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Ultimate Sniper » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Sniperboy wrote:Hi Friends,

I am very happy to say, Now my gun is working now, the Preciholesport after sales support team were phenomenal, they put their heart & soul to solve the problem, you wont believe it guys, Dr. Y. P. Shirsat himself spoke with me twice, he even made a small tutorial video and send it. Actually the problem wasn't major at all as i feared, it was just a little bit of tweaking & oiling. now my gun fires (y) ...Sniperboy is back in plinking business 8) ..will soon post pics & data on how she performs over 40 yards.
Very glad to hear the issue with your rifle has been fixed.
Looking forward to seeing a detailed review of the gun and a few shooting/ plinking videos too... :D

For Advertising mail webmaster
MPK
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MPK » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Sniper Boy for the benefit of all if you could post details of what was wrong and the fix. It would be great.

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:22 pm

I got my px100 and fired few shots. It's damn loud, the lady told me it's powerful so it's loud. I think there must be some kind of suppressor for this?? Or else it will make everyone jump from the bed.

I have put a Bushnell scope and the peep sight I have put it on my nx100.

Now my problem is I need a air venturi male 1/8bspp female threads...without it the fill prob nipple is not being able to use.. looks like I have to wait another 15 days to fill the air.

Regarding the FX ROYALE mag it's available at Dubai 16 shot, I have a brother there he is sending one but it cost ₹5000/ plus. Now I am finding it difficult to put the pellets once I mounted the scope.

Added in 8 minutes 58 seconds:
Sniperboy wrote:Hi, everyone today I received my PX-100 PCP

It came in a strong sturdy wooden box, too some time for me to break open it.
The content of the box are

A complimentary Cap :D
A small plastic box of sample Pellets (Precipell Field Target Pellets 25)
Filling Device with Probe
Warranty Card
And the Rifle itself (Matt Walnut Finish)

Will be posting detail review soon.
Did you paid for the filling device with probe..I got only the nipple probe..they told me it's extra :(

Gun is heavier than nx100 and the barrel is quite short for archilles...I brought this because of the muzzle velocity...850f/S. Overall I guess the gun will be great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I walk as if I rule the world or else i walk as if I don't give a damn who the heck rules the world and remember there is a hairline differences between a foolhardy and bravery.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

avihkd
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by avihkd » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Congratulations kanglasa! I wonder how Px100 (archilles) be heavier than Nx100, when they claim it to b just over 2.5 kg!!

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:13 am

I am very happy to say, Now my gun is working now, the Preciholesport after sales support team were phenomenal, they put their heart & soul to solve the problem, you wont believe it guys, Dr. Y. P. Shirsat himself spoke with me twice, he even made a small tutorial video and send it. Actually the problem wasn't major at all as i feared, it was just a little bit of tweaking & oiling. now my gun fires (y) ...Sniperboy is back in plinking business 8) ..will soon post pics & data on how she performs over 40 yards.
Hi sniperboy, now I am having the same problem of not able to fire inspite of having 100 psi it dosnt make the click sound the the trigger has a lots of side play and it's free, can you plz guide me? Or should I speak to the precihole team.
I walk as if I rule the world or else i walk as if I don't give a damn who the heck rules the world and remember there is a hairline differences between a foolhardy and bravery.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:39 am

Hi Friends,
As promised I've made a Unboxing video for you.
A little OTT - love the back ground score - acoustic version of "Smooth Criminal" pity MJ is no more!!

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Now I got so pissed off with precihole px100 that I just bought walther rotex rm8.. I bought from syndicate innovation int Ltd, gaziabad for ₹58,500. Now after my px100 gets repaired I will have 2 pcp and I can start shooting uninterrupted. Thx precihole for making me owner of 2 pcp gun.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

maanbirsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by maanbirsingh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 am

Hi Kanglasa,
This is my first post, so apologies if I'm breaking any rules here..sad to hear about the issues you have with your Precihole PCP, but you being the owner of the first few to be sold, some hiccups tend to happen (though it's very unfortunate), and I'm sure the Precihole folks will fix it for good..
On the Walther Rotex RM 8, I wanted to know how are you liking it, does it shoot well, and is the foot pound energy in line with our new laws.. would love to hear your experience with it..

Happy Shooting!

Regards,
Maanbir

hillsman
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by hillsman » Fri May 12, 2017 11:23 am

Still waiting for a full review....

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Fri May 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Can someone please review long range plinking. No one seems to post reviews on long range (80 to 100 mts).

Interested in this gun or a Marauder, with more interest in PH due to ready availability of spares.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Sat May 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Well I had a few glitches with the px100. Now it's shooting damn good.
1. Realized that it's really light compare to the walther rotex rm8.(sorry for the above comment bout weight)
2. It's damn accurate, with telescope sight it's just too good, not a bit of recoil.
3. Very powerful.
4. Mine seems to leak air after 200 bar though it has a gauge reading for 300 bar. I will check up with PH.
5. With better pellet it seems it shoots better.
6. Noise level is lower than the walther.
7. Trigger is also smooth and responsive
8. After firing around 21 shots the pressure reading is from 200 down to 170 bar that means more shot per fill.
9. Bit difficult to put pellet after installing telescope. Though I have ordered FX royale 400 16 shot mag, which is costing around 5200 at Dubai.
10. Overall I am happy with the gun. Right now fabricating bipod for px100.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Sun May 14, 2017 5:47 pm

kanglasa wrote:
2. It's damn accurate, with telescope sight it's just too good, not a bit of recoil.
How many meters are we talking here?

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Tiger619
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Tiger619 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:20 pm

kanglasa wrote:

Hi sniperboy, now I am having the same problem of not able to fire inspite of having 100 psi it dosnt make the click sound the the trigger has a lots of side play and it's free, can you plz guide me? Or should I speak to the precihole team.
Hi kanglasa,

Is the issue of PX100 not able to fire at 100PSI resolved? Did you have to contact the PH team to fix it?

Not sure if PH has stopped production of PCP air rifles. They normally would display when the next lot of PX100 would be available.

But they don't display it anymore on their website. Just curious.

Sniperboy
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sniperboy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:56 am

One my friend owns a FX Royale 400 & in terms of accuracy, PX-100 is in Par with it, Dot on Dot accuracy, value for money. I put many pellets through my PX-100 and I think the gun likes Precipell Pellet Field Target 8.7gr. the pellet is very stable and consistent esp good for long range, (25+ yards). I had minor trigger issues now that is resolved too, thanks to great support by Precihole after sales team...I enjoy plinking like never before.

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 am

Has anyone taken it for long range plinking yet? Pictures and/or vidoes of it would be great.