• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
GasramGandu
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Bangalore
Contact:

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby GasramGandu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:52 pm

kanglasa wrote:Well I had a few glitches with the px100. Now it's shooting damn good.
1. Realized that it's really light compare to the walther rotex rm8.(sorry for the above comment bout weight)
2. It's damn accurate, with telescope sight it's just too good, not a bit of recoil.
3. Very powerful.
4. Mine seems to leak air after 200 bar though it has a gauge reading for 300 bar. I will check up with PH.
5. With better pellet it seems it shoots better.
6. Noise level is lower than the walther.
7. Trigger is also smooth and responsive
8. After firing around 21 shots the pressure reading is from 200 down to 170 bar that means more shot per fill.
9. Bit difficult to put pellet after installing telescope. Though I have ordered FX royale 400 16 shot mag, which is costing around 5200 at Dubai.
10. Overall I am happy with the gun. Right now fabricating bipod for px100.


You may not be able to fit the 16 shot magazine under the scope due to the height of the mag. I suggest the smaller magazine.



mayankbanerjee1
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi Friends,

What is your overall experience with PX 100 Achilles.
1. Would you recommend it to buy.
2. What pump would be suitable & economic
3. which magazine to fit it with model name.
4.which scope fits well with it and from where to buy.
5. How is your after sales service experience.

Regards
Mayank Kumar Banerjee



mayankbanerjee1
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:00 pm

thank you so much for your time and help.



GasramGandu
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Bangalore
Contact:

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby GasramGandu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Mayank, though I do not own one, I have used a friends and it seems like a value for money gun. The best available pump would be a Hill pump.

The magazine to use would be the FX Streamline Rotary Magazine also known as the FX Mini Magazine, 13-Shot in .177 cal

Cheers
GG



odedratushar
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby odedratushar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 pm

kanglasa wrote:Hi guys, I just ordered PCP px100 for ₹37900/- . As I was enquiring about the comparable magazine, the lady told me to get FX ROYALE or FX MINI mag, now my problem is where can I get them in India??

Second for the hand pump I have ordered it from China and it's costing me ₹6500 free shipping, pump is already at Delhi and will be reaching me soon, where as the rifle will take 3/4 weeks..

Any friend who know where I can the mag, plz drop me a msg..

Thx

Hi. Kanglasa
Have received your pcp and hand pump. Please share the vedio, images and reviews of both. I am waiting for your review and plan to buy. PH is launching the magazine in next couple of months I had a talk with Dr. Sir.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk



mayankbanerjee1
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:37 pm

GasramGandu wrote:Mayank, though I do not own one, I have used a friends and it seems like a value for money gun. The best available pump would be a Hill pump.

The magazine to use would be the FX Streamline Rotary Magazine also known as the FX Mini Magazine, 13-Shot in .177 cal

Cheers
GG


Hi GG Sir,

i have placed order for Precihole NX100.

Regards,

Mayank



odedratushar
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby odedratushar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:36 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
GasramGandu wrote:Mayank, though I do not own one, I have used a friends and it seems like a value for money gun. The best available pump would be a Hill pump.

The magazine to use would be the FX Streamline Rotary Magazine also known as the FX Mini Magazine, 13-Shot in .177 cal

Cheers
GG


Hi GG Sir,

i have placed order for Precihole NX100.

Regards,

Mayank

Hello Mr. Mayank
From where you placed order for PCP.
I am also planning to buy but not available online.



odedratushar
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby odedratushar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Have installed a peep sight in my Precihole Pegasus. 177ImageImage

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk



mayankbanerjee1
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:22 pm

odedratushar wrote:
mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
GasramGandu wrote:Mayank, though I do not own one, I have used a friends and it seems like a value for money gun. The best available pump would be a Hill pump.

The magazine to use would be the FX Streamline Rotary Magazine also known as the FX Mini Magazine, 13-Shot in .177 cal

Cheers
GG


Hi GG Sir,

i have placed order for Precihole NX100.

Regards,

Mayank

Hello Mr. Mayank
From where you placed order for PCP.
I am also planning to buy but not available online.


Hi odedratushar,

i placed order at www.10kya.com . Did a bit of research on price and compared about 4 sites. they are also online retailer of Precihole (I saw it in Precihole Website) another online retailer is AIMCO. I ordered 2 can of precihole pellete and molygrease along with it.

Regards,

Mayank



odedratushar
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby odedratushar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:37 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
odedratushar wrote:
mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Hi GG Sir,

i have placed order for Precihole NX100.

Regards,

Mayank

Hello Mr. Mayank
From where you placed order for PCP.
I am also planning to buy but not available online.


Hi odedratushar,

i placed order at http://www.10kya.com . Did a bit of research on price and compared about 4 sites. they are also online retailer of Precihole (I saw it in Precihole Website) another online retailer is AIMCO. I ordered 2 can of precihole pellete and molygrease along with it.

Regards,

Mayank

Hi Mayank,

I have also talked with 10 Kya, but they are not having in Stock. They say it will take 3 weeks time. Have talked to Precihole and it will be in Stock in one week. Also they selling at oe price compared to others.
Thanks for your reply.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk



mayankbanerjee1
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:16 pm

I booked the NX100 for 11990 including taxes. they said it will take 12-14 days to get delivered as they will bring the items from Precihole factory. I am hopeful to get a latest manufactured one. the wait is worth. right now i am trying to design a shooting bipod/Monopod by myself.Just to keep myself busy.

Regards,
Mayank



odedratushar
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby odedratushar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:39 pm

mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
odedratushar wrote:
mayankbanerjee1 wrote:
Hi GG Sir,

i have placed order for Precihole NX100.

Regards,

Mayank

Hello Mr. Mayank
From where you placed order for PCP.
I am also planning to buy but not available online.


Hi odedratushar,

i placed order at http://www.10kya.com . Did a bit of research on price and compared about 4 sites. they are also online retailer of Precihole (I saw it in Precihole Website) another online retailer is AIMCO. I ordered 2 can of precihole pellete and molygrease along with it.

Regards,

Mayank

Hello
PCP is back in Stock at Precihole Sports and it is Rs. 2300 cheaper after GST. I have ordered the one.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk



odedratushar
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby odedratushar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm

odedratushar wrote:
kanglasa wrote:Hi guys, I just ordered PCP px100 for ₹37900/- . As I was enquiring about the comparable magazine, the lady told me to get FX ROYALE or FX MINI mag, now my problem is where can I get them in India??

Second for the hand pump I have ordered it from China and it's costing me ₹6500 free shipping, pump is already at Delhi and will be reaching me soon, where as the rifle will take 3/4 weeks..

Any friend who know where I can the mag, plz drop me a msg..

Thx

Hi. Kanglasa
Have received your pcp and hand pump. Please share the vedio, images and reviews of both. I am waiting for your review and plan to buy. PH is launching the magazine in next couple of months I had a talk with Dr. Sir.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Hello
Have you received the China pump.
Please share the review and photo.
I have ordered three PCP-Air-Rifles from precihole and it is cheaper after GST.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk



odedratushar
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby odedratushar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello my PCP pump comes before the Precihole PCP Achilles Image

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk



avihkd
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Re: Precihole PCP

Postby avihkd » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 pm

odedratushar wrote:Hello my PCP pump comes before the Precihole PCP Achilles Image

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk


How much hv u paid for this?




Return to “Air Guns”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests