Precihole PCP

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Tiger619
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Precihole PCP

Post by Tiger619 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Sniperboy wrote:
hillsman wrote:Congrats Sniperboy!
How long did it take to fill the PCP with the pump? Did it take a lot of effort?
It filled the pcp to 200 bar in less than 13-15 mins..it didn't take much effort also, I didnt break a sweat Hill pump mk4 is too good.
Thanks for the info Sniperboy. Where did you buy the Hill pump MK4? Aliexpress? I searched on Aliexpress but couldn't find Hill Pump. There are other pumps from different manufacturers. Please share the link if you bought it on Aliexpress. Hill pump is available on Amazon though at 21K.

Also, do you know if the Benjamin PCP pump fits the Precihole Air rifle by any chance?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sniperboy
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sniperboy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi Guys, I brought it from Indian E-com site only, for more or less the same price mentioned by you. I didn't import or anything. Benjamin PCP pump I have no clue, sorry!

Sniperboy
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sniperboy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Hi everyone,
After approx firing 36 shots my PX100 PCP Precihole malfunctioned it wouldn't cock anymore. I pull the lever..i didn't hear the trigger lock. My air pressure was 140bar. Now my rifle is as good as dead, quiet disappointed. Tomorrow going to contact customer care.

Sniperboy
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sniperboy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi Friends,
As promised I've made a Unboxing video for you.

Tiger619
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Tiger619 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Sniperboy wrote:Hi everyone,
After approx firing 36 shots my PX100 PCP Precihole malfunctioned it wouldn't cock anymore. I pull the lever..i didn't hear the trigger lock. My air pressure was 140bar. Now my rifle is as good as dead, quiet disappointed. Tomorrow going to contact customer care.
Sorry to hear bro...actually the after sales support team of Precihole is pretty good. Hope you get the answers you are looking for or you might have to ship it back to them to get it repaired/replaced.

Also, they called me back and confirmed that the Benjamin pump will also work. But you cannot use the Benjamin Marauder rifle's magazine it seems. You will have to use the mag of FX Royale or Mini. Only these are compatible.

hillsman
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by hillsman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:27 pm

That is very unfortunate sniperboy. Hope it is not a serious problem and can be resolved soon.
Kshitij, have you had any issues with your PCP?

Ultimate Sniper
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ultimate Sniper » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:54 pm

Am not surprised..!!! Was kind of expecting this, as there were no proper reviews or the usual hungama on this forum, even from the most loyal fan boys despite they having the toy with them for quite some time.
But on a different note, this is quite disappointing from Precihole, if this is the outcome, after such hype & claimed R&D. Also having paid the premium price, the last thing anyone would want would be to run behind the customer service team for resolving the defects.

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:22 am

hillsman wrote:
That is very unfortunate sniperboy. Hope it is not a serious problem and can be resolved soon.
Kshitij, have you had any issues with your PCP?
Nah. Have not faced a single problem of any kind yet. Infact the thing shoots so damn reliably and accurately that i am now an even bigger fan :mrgreen:
Had to shift to the preci pcp from kalibrgun and diana pcps i was using earlier due to the legal scenarios but given the kind of hassle free fun I am having now, I have no regrets shifting to this.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:43 am

Hi Kshitij, have you managed to take it for long range plinking yet?

Sniperboy
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sniperboy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi Friends,

I am very happy to say, Now my gun is working now, the Preciholesport after sales support team were phenomenal, they put their heart & soul to solve the problem, you wont believe it guys, Dr. Y. P. Shirsat himself spoke with me twice, he even made a small tutorial video and send it. Actually the problem wasn't major at all as i feared, it was just a little bit of tweaking & oiling. now my gun fires (y) ...Sniperboy is back in plinking business 8) ..will soon post pics & data on how she performs over 40 yards.

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 am

Sniperboy wrote:Hi Friends,

I am very happy to say, Now my gun is working now, the Preciholesport after sales support team were phenomenal, they put their heart & soul to solve the problem, you wont believe it guys, Dr. Y. P. Shirsat himself spoke with me twice, he even made a small tutorial video and send it. Actually the problem wasn't major at all as i feared, it was just a little bit of tweaking & oiling. now my gun fires (y) ...Sniperboy is back in plinking business 8) ..will soon post pics & data on how she performs over 40 yards.
Good to know. You almost sound like a fan boy yourself now, much in contrast to your statement below...
Ultimate Sniper wrote:Am not surprised..!!! Was kind of expecting this, as there were no proper reviews or the usual hungama on this forum, even from the most loyal fan boys despite they having the toy with them for quite some time.
But on a different note, this is quite disappointing from Precihole, if this is the outcome, after such hype & claimed R&D. Also having paid the premium price, the last thing anyone would want would be to run behind the customer service team for resolving the defects.
Happy plinking. Will look forward to hearing on the results over 40 yards :cheers:

Added in 3 minutes 52 seconds:
SMJ wrote:Hi Kshitij, have you managed to take it for long range plinking yet?
Nope not yet. Maybe this weekend once the year end rush is done.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

Sniperboy
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sniperboy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 am

Hi kshitij..gentle reminder that the below statement is not mine...it is of 'Ultimate Sniper'
my user name is 'Sniperboy' i think you are confused. :roll:

Ulitmate Sniper posted "Am not surprised..!!! Was kind of expecting this, as there were no proper reviews or the usual hungama on this forum, even from the most loyal fan boys despite they having the toy with them for quite some time.
But on a different note, this is quite disappointing from Precihole, if this is the outcome, after such hype & claimed R&D. Also having paid the premium price, the last thing anyone would want would be to run behind the customer service team for resolving the defects"

but however, I agree with your statement.. :agree: I am a fan boy of precihole now... :D

enjoy...

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Sniperboy wrote:Hi kshitij..gentle reminder that the below statement is not mine...it is of 'Ultimate Sniper'
my user name is 'Sniperboy' i think you are confused. :roll:

Ulitmate Sniper posted "Am not surprised..!!! Was kind of expecting this, as there were no proper reviews or the usual hungama on this forum, even from the most loyal fan boys despite they having the toy with them for quite some time.
But on a different note, this is quite disappointing from Precihole, if this is the outcome, after such hype & claimed R&D. Also having paid the premium price, the last thing anyone would want would be to run behind the customer service team for resolving the defects"

but however, I agree with your statement.. :agree: I am a fan boy of precihole now... :D

enjoy...

Whoopsie. My bad, sorry.
What you have experienced is more or less the standard customer support from precihole. Will look forward to your range report :cheers:
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:23 pm

My PX100 is onthe way, waiting for iit to come....i have sent someone to collect it. Now my query is where can i get the fx mag ???. I have even got bipod from kabariwala of jabalpur, hopefully will mount it and shoot.
I walk as if I rule the world or else i walk as if I don't give a damn who the heck rules the world and remember there is a hairline differences between a foolhardy and bravery.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

Rudransh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudransh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Hmmm

I want this one too .

Veerbhadra