kanglasa wrote:Well I had a few glitches with the px100. Now it's shooting damn good.
1. Realized that it's really light compare to the walther rotex rm8.(sorry for the above comment bout weight)
2. It's damn accurate, with telescope sight it's just too good, not a bit of recoil.
3. Very powerful.
4. Mine seems to leak air after 200 bar though it has a gauge reading for 300 bar. I will check up with PH.
5. With better pellet it seems it shoots better.
6. Noise level is lower than the walther.
7. Trigger is also smooth and responsive
8. After firing around 21 shots the pressure reading is from 200 down to 170 bar that means more shot per fill.
9. Bit difficult to put pellet after installing telescope. Though I have ordered FX royale 400 16 shot mag, which is costing around 5200 at Dubai.
10. Overall I am happy with the gun. Right now fabricating bipod for px100.
You may not be able to fit the 16 shot magazine under the scope due to the height of the mag. I suggest the smaller magazine.