want to purchase second hand air pistol in india.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
rajemessage2
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

want to purchase second hand air pistol in india.

Post by rajemessage2 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:57 pm

hi,

I want to buy a second hand air pistol (.177) for 10 M shooting,
please inform , if avialable any where.
Follownig is a list, but i can buy other brands too.

pardini
pardini kids
styer
morni

etc etc
note: my budget is around 35K.

yours sincerely

For Advertising mail webmaster
WilliamTell
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: want to purchase second hand air pistol in india.

Post by WilliamTell » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:07 am

Hello - considering that the average price of any of the imported APs is 01.10 lakhs - 01.75 lakhs it is unlikely that anyone would sell their's at so low a price (unless there was a major problem with it!). How long have you been shooting? (any competitions etc.?) Seeing that you have joined this forum in 2011 - you probably have been practicing shooting somewhere (which place are you from?). There is an outside probability the Precihole may come out with a PCP Pistol (they are launching a PC rifle early this year). Even then I am doubtful if it shall be within the budget you have mentioned - and it's use for competition (when pitted against German brands). There is also a Indian Hume Pipe company's AP:

http://indianhumepipe.com/Products/SportsRifles.aspx

Have NO idea about it's performance though. Another option for you is to get one on EMI (if you can find anyone willing to sell it that way).

Good luck

alameinite
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by alameinite » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi
I have handled the IHP pcp airpistol. Its slightly on the heavier side but is largely accurate. The accuracy increases as you tune it up or modify it and also, use proper pellets. I used RWS 7 grains and found then to be great for starters.
But again, handling is nothing compared to Pardini Morini or Steyr. Its total cost is around 13k,incl filling hose and all taxes. It can be ordered directly from IHP and details are available on their site .
"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers:

sameerchhapra
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sameerchhapra » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:04 am

I use a steyr lp 10. Believe me you can't find any of your favoured brands for less than 1 lac or in that vicinity. Use a rifle club air pistol - am sure they have some nice ones for you to practise with.

Your post has been edited. Read and follow the forum rules. No further warning will be given. - Moderator.