Importing Airsoft pistol through registered air mail

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
sunil_d
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Importing Airsoft pistol through registered air mail

Post by sunil_d » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi Friends
I just want to know that importing airsoft pistols through registered air mail is restricted now or not?
I tried to buy KWC full metal M92FS from tigerairsoft and they send it through registered air mail.
The customs guys in international mail center here in Cochin told me that this gun can be imported by renowned shooters only !!!!!! ROTFL
I told them that this is not air pistol, only an airsoft gun but they refused to release it.
I showed them the write up given by tigerairsoft which shows that it is only an airsoft gun and the customs guy told me that it has to be checked by the forensic department. :lol:
If I want that item they will send it to forensic department and I have to take all the expenses for that and they also may not release the item.
As I know the "ABILITY" of the forensic department I told them that I don't want it.... :(

Because after inspection our forensic department may tell that it is a firearm and it need a license to buy !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I checked our Indian sellers who sell airsoft guns but nobody have the stock now. That is why I asked if there is any restrictions now in India??
Please advise.

For Advertising mail webmaster
estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Importing Airsoft pistol through registered air mail

Post by estousandy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Go through this. I'm surprised you haven't read the vast enough content on airsoft we got here before ordering.

viewtopic.php?t=23433#p230990
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

sunil_d
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Importing Airsoft pistol through registered air mail

Post by sunil_d » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:41 pm

I just feel sorry about ourselves.... Not able to enjoy even an airsoft gun... :-(