Need a refillable compressed air cylinder in Mumbai for filling my air pistol's cylinder for training.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Bhishm
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need a refillable compressed air cylinder in Mumbai for filling my air pistol's cylinder for training.

Post by Bhishm » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:33 pm

I need to buy a refillable compressed air cylinder in Mumbai so that i can practice with my Morini CM162E. I'm not able to practice because in the range the pressure of the refilling cylinder is very low and as the pistol is electronic one so it's trigger gets locked up as the pressure in the cylinder of the pistol gets to 100. So i need my own cylinder in order to continue my practice efficiently. Can somebody help me with this problem.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Need a refillable compressed air cylinder in Mumbai for filling my air pistol's cylinder for training.

Post by Trajeev » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:09 pm

What capacity are you looking for? Check with 9820066760.

Bhishm
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Need a refillable compressed air cylinder in Mumbai for filling my air pistol's cylinder for training.

Post by Bhishm » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:54 am

I think a cylinder that could fill my pistol's cylinder 4-5 times with 250 bar will do. I will confirm the capacity with my coach in Jabalpur once again.
Thanks

sameerchhapra
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sameerchhapra » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi for the morini you would require 200 bar. At least that's what I require for my steyr. There was a guy close to my office, near real road but he's moved shop now. Am also trying to figure out what to do now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mulki
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mulki » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 am

Check this link:

http://pcpshop.in/index.php?route=produ ... ry&path=89

Original Carbon Composite Luxfer Cylinders. Comes with a proper Bill and Warranty.
--
Mulki

WilliamTell
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by WilliamTell » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:36 am

Hello, please check out the following link:

http://www.10kya.com/buy-gear-wear/hobb ... lling.html

for a pistol you shall need 200-250 bar. Here the price is a bit more than the average market price (around 7K - in Pune - no idea about Mumbai). Once full - it should last you for about 6 months (I have been using mine for approx 60 shots per day for the past 4 months - it is still giving 150 bars). These are refilled from dry-air compressors (costing between 60K-china made to 04L- Bauer) for about Rs 600-1000 (again - in Pune)

sameerchhapra
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sameerchhapra » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:59 am

mulki wrote:Check this link:

http://pcpshop.in/index.php?route=produ ... ry&path=89

Original Carbon Composite Luxfer Cylinders. Comes with a proper Bill and Warranty.
Way too expensive. Give me till tomorrow and I will figure something out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deepakvarde
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by deepakvarde » Thu May 04, 2017 7:22 pm

Try CO2 FYR FYTER & Co
220/F, Atlas Mill Compound, Reay Road, Mumbai - 400010
022 2372 3025

They'll give you a tank also and will refill it when you run out of it. I got mine from there.