Ordered Rifle scope from china

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
milind
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Ordered Rifle scope from china

Post by milind » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 am

Congratulations, how much did you pay.

For Advertising mail webmaster
alameinite
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by alameinite » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:06 am

Hi BKMARKS55
Dear sir
Firstly Congrats on your new possession. You can get the rings from Kovibazar or Airgunindia,both have these,latter being slightly more expensive.
About the scope import,I have also imported scopes twice. The seller marked it as SPORTS GOODS and no problems faced at the checkers end.
Try and go for slightly high mounts,as your scope seemingly has a bigger front lens.
Regards
"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers:

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:04 am

Congrats BKmark55. how long did you have to wait from the day of ordering to the day of delivery? As mentioned by alameinte, you can, get the 11mm rings from kovibazzar and you can try amazon also. when you get the scope rings please share your shooting experience with the scope, like whether it holds a zero etc.
"Aim small, miss small."

Chengy
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chengy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:05 am

You will need high mounts with this scope. Another thing, don't expect this to last on your air rifle. Even with good mounts and a stop pin , the gun is going to shake your opticals loose inside the scope. The zero will not hold for more than 10 shots at a stretch. Please do get a air rifle rated scope, which will cost at least 150 USD. I have travelled this road before on cheap Chinese scopes. They just might work on a 0.22 rimfire, thats all . Regards

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:14 am

bkmarks55 wrote:Hi folks...I received my parcel today...
Great.
Shows some of the guys in white know the rules. All hope is not lost........perhaps except for my good friend Basu ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:39 pm

:stupid:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Big Daddy wrote: Shows some of the guys in white know the rules. All hope is not lost
If the received parcel is unopened at customs, i doubt it's the case. It just went under the radar & the story may've been different if it got picked up for scrutiny.
Men in white are mostly pita for regular folks & selectively so for the big ones. What most of them rightfully deserve is right between respect & contempt. That's exactly what it is, love for the nation & everything in it aside.

Congrats bkmarks55, hope the sights stay true.
Last edited by estousandy on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bkmarks55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:17 pm

alameinite wrote:Hi BKMARKS55
Dear sir
Firstly Congrats on your new possession. You can get the rings from Kovibazar or Airgunindia,both have these,latter being slightly more expensive.
About the scope import,I have also imported scopes twice. The seller marked it as SPORTS GOODS and no problems faced at the checkers end.
Try and go for slightly high mounts,as your scope seemingly has a bigger front lens.
Regards

Thanks for you input buddy...I tried kovibazaar but they say out of stock.Do you know the costs involved.it does has a bigger front lens.I did not tell the seller to mark it as sports item but came out safely from checkers.
sam 47 wrote:Congrats BKmark55. how long did you have to wait from the day of ordering to the day of delivery? As mentioned by alameinte, you can, get the 11mm rings from kovibazzar and you can try amazon also. when you get the scope rings please share your shooting experience with the scope, like whether it holds a zero etc.

Thanks buddy.I had to wait approximately 28 days beofre it delivered.The tracking whatever was showing on the website is all false.But they had delivered it..And its very very impressive scope.Dont know how long it would last. Lets see.I will share once i get my scope ready.
Chengy wrote:You will need high mounts with this scope. Another thing, don't expect this to last on your air rifle. Even with good mounts and a stop pin , the gun is going to shake your opticals loose inside the scope. The zero will not hold for more than 10 shots at a stretch. Please do get a air rifle rated scope, which will cost at least 150 USD. I have travelled this road before on cheap Chinese scopes. They just might work on a 0.22 rimfire, thats all . Regards

Thanks.Im planning to for high mounts scope dont know how long it would last will update after zeroing in ..lets see

Guys...

Which one should i go with for 11mm rings or rail airgunindia.com

plz suggest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Bkmarks55 , I suggest don't buy from airgunindia. If I remember correctly, a member got banned from this forum who I think was their manager. Another person lost 65 k rupees , buying their aarya PCP, he neither got the rifle nor his money.

Get it from any other website.
I earnestly hope that this scope holds its zero and does shoot straight. After Basuda's bad experience, I was just getting confident enough to order the scope when I learnt about its holding aim issue. Basuda also uses Chinese scopes in his 12+ fpe gun sport, and didn't have any issue. Let's see.
"Aim small, miss small."

bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bkmarks55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:35 pm

sam 47 wrote:Bkmarks55 , I suggest don't buy from airgunindia. If I remember correctly, a member got banned from this forum who I think was their manager. Another person lost 65 k rupees , buying their aarya PCP, he neither got the rifle nor his money.

Get it from any other website.
I earnestly hope that this scope holds its zero and does shoot straight. After Basuda's bad experience, I was just getting confident enough to order the scope when I learnt about its holding aim issue. Basuda also uses Chinese scopes in his 12+ fpe gun sport, and didn't have any issue. Let's see.
Hi sam

Thanks for warning me about those guys i was about to order.I might as well stay away.I spoken to few people here they said it would come after 5 days.Lets see...But scope is too good for the price i paid.I will used on my gun and will update here folks.Till then ..will wait

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Let me check . I might have a spare 1-Pc mount lying around.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:10 pm

Big Daddy wrote:Let me check . I might have a spare 1-Pc mount lying around.

BD
Bkmarks55,

found it! PM me your number.

BD

bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bkmarks55 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Big Daddy wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:Let me check . I might have a spare 1-Pc mount lying around.

BD
Bkmarks55,

found it! PM me your number.

BD

Hi Big Daddy Im not authorised to send pMs Big daddy.YOu kindly send me pm plz

himanshu maru
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by himanshu maru » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi inspering with bkmarks55 i also ordered same scope on 19 dec. Seller has shipped it on 22 and marked as sports item. Will keep you posted once receaved and its performance on my benjamin marauder .177.

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:24 pm

My 3x9 scope of 1400rs from aliexpress is with the chennai customs.The brilliant seller marked it as a 'riflescope'. Hence customs had sent me a letter asking remittance proof and licence under arms & ammunition act,1959.Hence i e-mailed an explanation with invoice, explaining that it will be used on Air rifle.
With regards,
vsraja