Can I modify an indigenous air rifle to look like real AR 15

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
10ishq
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Can I modify an indigenous air rifle to look like real AR 15

Post by 10ishq » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:40 am

Hii folks, this is my first post, and I not love guns because just they are guns and we can use them for self defense and competitions, but also I love their looks, they are sexy, not because I want show them off, instead I hate people who try to express that they are superior just because they own a gun.

But it gives an inner satisfaction, to slide by hands on its beautiful curves, however Indian gun manufacturers make sure that they look as ugly as possible.

So, I'm also an electronics and programming enthusiast, going to build my own CNC in few months, which can carve metals and wood, so I want to know from you guys is it legal to modify an Indian made break barrel air rifle to look like an AR 15 (full metal) ? Because I''ll make it look like hyper realistic, except for minor adjustments, as it will be a break barrel.

If it is legal then I can get a fake but realistic feeling of holding my dream girl in my hand.

And I can gift it to myself on my 18th birthday :)

:agree: :stupid: so please sorry for the mistakes I made, as it is my first post

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Can I modify an indigenous air rifle to look like real AR 15

Post by xl_target » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:27 am

I don't think there is anything wrong with dressing up an air rifle to look like something else.
I can't say anything about the laws concerning firearm replicas in India but someone else should chime in about that.

Crosman retails an AR15 lookalike.
It is a break barrel air rifle. If you have the skills, go for it.

You can get some ideas from their website.
Crosman's MTR77NP
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

gaurav31dec
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by gaurav31dec » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:54 am

10ishq wrote:Hii folks, this is my first post, and I not love guns because just they are guns and we can use them for self defense and competitions, but also I love their looks, they are sexy, not because I want show them off, instead I hate people who try to express that they are superior just because they own a gun.

But it gives an inner satisfaction, to slide by hands on its beautiful curves, however Indian gun manufacturers make sure that they look as ugly as possible.

So, I'm also an electronics and programming enthusiast, going to build my own CNC in few months, which can carve metals and wood, so I want to know from you guys is it legal to modify an Indian made break barrel air rifle to look like an AR 15 (full metal) ? Because I''ll make it look like hyper realistic, except for minor adjustments, as it will be a break barrel.

If it is legal then I can get a fake but realistic feeling of holding my dream girl in my hand.

And I can gift it to myself on my 18th birthday :)

:agree: :stupid: so please sorry for the mistakes I made, as it is my first post
Nice thoughts. I am keen to see your work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Save yourself the time. Go for AARMR Hurricane Model 15

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:37 pm

:agree:
Big Daddy wrote:Save yourself the time. Go for AARMR Hurricane Model 15

BD