Airforce Condor ss

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
wati jamir
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Airforce Condor ss

Post by wati jamir » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello everyone, for the last two weeks i am looking for a Airforce Condor SS to buy online. Tried Relish Sports as well as airgunindia through mail as well, tried contacting them through phone. But no response. If anybody knows anything regarding the availability of the rifle through online purchase kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Airforce Condor ss

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:28 pm

Read up on the new Arms Rules 2016 on the various posts/ threads here, you'll understand the "why".
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Try contacting IFG member rudransh ,If you are ok with a used one. It is very difficult to get an AF gun cleared thru customs now,as it does not have any marking stating it's caliber and the power is also an issue.

Joe4guns
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Joe4guns » Mon May 29, 2017 5:20 pm

i know one guy with that..i can help you...