Are spring/gas units swappable between Precihole NX100 and SX100?

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).

Can spring/gas units in Precihole rifles be swapped?

Yes.
82%
No, you idiot!
No votes
I don't know.
18%

Total votes: 11

ruchir
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Are spring/gas units swappable between Precihole NX100 and SX100?

Post by ruchir » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Dear Members,
I am new here and have just joined the forums today. I love the interactions and everyone seems quire supportive, even to novices.

I have IHP 35 since my 18th birthday when my dad gifted me after my year-long tantrum! 8)
Now after 10 years it is well worn out and needs a replacement. I am planning to go for NX100 by Precihole as the IFG forums speak very highly of it. My second option is SX100. Now the usual comparisons aside, my hypothetical and presumably stupid question is, 'If the gas unit is broken in the NX100, can it be replaced with spring unit of the SX100 and vesaversa?

I know, I know, I sound very stupid, but is it possible theoretically and hypothetically? The website shows a picture in which both the units look very much alike.
slide1-nx.jpg
Experts please advice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Are spring/gas units swappable between Precihole NX100 and SX100?

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:51 pm

"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

ruchir
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ruchir » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Thank you, Pritam bhai. I am also in Ahmedabad. Koba, to be precise.

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:43 pm

if you need any personal help P. M. me your contact number

also please search on this portal, most of the questions are discussed related to shooting sport in india

all you have to do is search wise and patiently

most of the members are helping nature but obviously same or similar questions may get rude responce

shoot safe
regards
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:55 pm

ruchir wrote:Dear Members,
I am new here and have just joined the forums today. I love the interactions and everyone seems quire supportive, even to novices.

I have IHP 35 since my 18th birthday when my dad gifted me after my year-long tantrum! 8)
Now after 10 years it is well worn out and needs a replacement. I am planning to go for NX100 by Precihole as the IFG forums speak very highly of it. My second option is SX100. Now the usual comparisons aside, my hypothetical and presumably stupid question is, 'If the gas unit is broken in the NX100, can it be replaced with spring unit of the SX100 and vesaversa?

I know, I know, I sound very stupid, but is it possible theoretically and hypothetically? The website shows a picture in which both the units look very much alike. slide1-nx.jpg

Experts please advice.
You can replace the Piston, Spring and Spring guide unit with a Nitro Piston. But to replace a Nitro Piston with Spring Power System you need to purchase the Spring, Piston, Spring Guide and a couple of thrust washers and may be the piston seal also if it is not bundled with the piston.

Regards,
GNV

ruchir
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ruchir » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:22 am

GNV wrote:Dear Members,

You can replace the Piston, Spring and Spring guide unit with a Nitro Piston. But to replace a Nitro Piston with Spring Power System you need to purchase the Spring, Piston, Spring Guide and a couple of thrust washers and may be the piston seal also if it is not bundled with the piston.

Regards,
GNV
Thank you so much, GNV!
I will be getting my NX100 in a couple of days... I will post my experiences soon.