feinwerkbau.in and anschutz.in

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
brihadeeshkumarj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

feinwerkbau.in and anschutz.in

Post by brihadeeshkumarj » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi all,

I have been reading through the various forums of IFG regarding buying/import of 0.177” AR’s through personal baggage/courier route. And, to be very frank, I am totally lost.

I usually order pellets from ballistol.in and kiehberg.in for my NX100 Polaris. Recently, I checked out the links for feinwerkbau.in and anschutz.in and got interested in their claim of guaranteed delivery in approximately 4 weeks max., upon submission of the necessary documents. They even offer POD (Payment On Delivery). Everything is done through their Indian collaborator M/s. Syndicate Innovations International Limited.

If buying an imported 0.177” AR is so simple, then why not submit the necessary documents (if available) and sit back and wait for 4 weeks to get the AR delivered. Or, is there any catch to these claims by them ???

Anyone with hands-on experience may please clarify.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: feinwerkbau.in and anschutz.in

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Hi brihadeeshkumarj,

Looking forward to an update on 14th October.
Sounds tooooo good to be true. I do not know the vendor, hence will be wrong of me to comment on their integrity. However, I would hope only one gun is imported through my membership.

So
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

brihadeeshkumarj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by brihadeeshkumarj » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi BD,
What sort of update?
Actually the vendor seems to be OK, because I get my pellets, ballistol etc delivered without any issues.
Don't know how capable they will be when it comes to AR's and to what extent they will satisfy their claim on guaranteed delivery.

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:27 pm

syndicate is pretty reliable folks. They are catering to whole lot of members in the shooting community. Managed professionally. There is no catch only is the price difference that you would be getting.

sohampaul11
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sohampaul11 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Syndicate is pretty popular among many target shooters. I've met quite a lot of shooters who have imported their guns from them.

jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:06 pm

They seem to be a professionally managed firm in their approach and communication .I have been dealing with them for my pellets and people who have bought other products including ARs